Interior Designer Hala Al-Mosili: Wallpaper replaces the usual paint in dining rooms with its innovative designs and colors that open up the appetite.
Beirut- It is preferable that the dining rooms be airy and sparkling, and a few simple touches can be added to the room to renew its appearance. Wallpaper is a great way to add sparkle to a dining room, especially if it is separate, to create the perfect atmosphere for entertaining and dining.
Interior designer Hala Al-Mosili believes that the fashion of wallpaper has its own splendor and clear and multiple colors that disappear from the ordinary paint, giving additional beauty to home decorations that keep pace with modernity and modernity.
The dining rooms in the house are of cardinal importance, therefore it is necessary to pay attention to their innovative designs and colors that open up the appetite.
Creative ideas for the dining room
A variety of colors and patterns must be added to any space with this innovative dining room paper set to get a wow factor, giving the room a personal touch that creates a focal point in the interior decoration. It is important to choose a grain of paper to increase the level of dinner and family meals.
Decorator Al Musali says there are many wallpapers suitable for dining rooms, including traditional designs for decorating with bright flowers or geometric patterns to create a more modern touch, and with all colors. And wallpaper, for example, can be made on one wall in the room to maintain the simplicity of the room’s shape.
And it confirms that the wallpaper gives a distinctive touch to the interior decoration by its attractive designs and drawings, some of which are inspired by the picturesque nature, and some of them adopt simple and clear geometric lines within a wide choice of colors, bright and pastel colors, to create a special and unique atmosphere on the dining room decorations.
The following are the main ideas and advice that Al-Mosili offers on decorating dining rooms with wallpaper:
- One of the major benefits of wallpaper is the radical change it makes in the look of the dining room as a new style breathes new life into the room. In some cases, it appears that the room has been completely renovated, with only a small change in the wallpaper.
- You can choose a design that contains one of the integrated graphics, and then add it to the main wall of the room, as it will add a great atmosphere to the room. This idea can be chosen to implement it in small dining rooms, as the dimensional drawings form optical illusions that give the feeling that the room has become spacious.
- Geometric shapes that take on simple lines, sharpness and clarity in their designs give dining room decorations a unique touch that keeps pace with the times and its mood; Thanks to the consistent use of color, it brings life back to the walls.
- Attractive colors – especially bright – are worthy of bold dining room decorations, as they rely on simple furniture designs and in a neutral color, to highlight the beauty of colors within the interior decoration. As well as those that adopt calm pastel colors, which give the dining room decorations a special charm.
- Pattern paper can be a radical makeover for any dining room, as the use of color and pattern is a rewarding way to make the most of any interior.
- Flowers and sexy frescoes give a cool look, without distracting the color scheme of the interior.
- To keep the dining space calm and effortless, an abstract wallpaper design is chosen, which gives chromatic interest without being obvious relief paper, as natural materials – through the wooden dining table – enhance the overall look of a relaxed and tranquil aesthetic.
- To revive the dining room space with lush green wallpaper makes us feel calm and happy.
- Choose prints that reflect a personal touch in your space, and bring new life to a more neutral dining room.
- If the wallpaper chosen is transverse, it gives the dining room width in the transverse space, and vertical stripes can increase the feeling of height in small spaces.
- When using dark wallpaper, it is best combined with simple wooden furniture to prevent you from feeling cramped and cluttered.
- Decorating a wall with large pictures with interesting and wonderful wall art gives a unique look.
- You can choose the shapes of “modern” (modern) wooden shelves, and add it to the wall of the dining room, it reflects an elegant appearance, and at the same time helps the shelves to arrange the purposes of the dining room, in addition to the fact that some striking vases and “antiques” can be placed, and thus The dining room decoration becomes attractive and distinctive.