Dell Technologies has announced the development of its solutions to help retailers make faster profits and enhance customer experiences by enhancing the data added to various sales websites.
From in-store shopping, to pickup services from predetermined locations, to online shopping with all its technologies, and well-known loss avoidance policies, retailers have advanced their reliance on extreme technologies to keep up with industry demands and create better customer experiences. A recent study by 451 Research, an analysis and research firm from S&P, and Global Market Intelligence, commissioned by Dell, found that this growth will continue, with 77% of retailers expecting sophisticated sales in the next two years. will increase significantly. Holistic approach Implementing these new technologies across a wide geography and multiple locations can generate complex and disconnected solutions and ultimately increase the cost of IT management for the retailer.
“We help retailers easily integrate these technologies so that they can analyze data as it is generated, make decisions faster, and deliver positive experiences for in-store buyers and employees,” said Jill Schneurson, Senior Vice President of Edge Computing Solutions , Dell Technologies.
Dell’s new capabilities combine the latest technology to enable retailers to easily manage and scale infrastructure from data centers to end devices, and launch in-store digital AI applications to deliver better experiences.
Simplify retail to enhance in-store experiences
Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge simplifies, manages, and supports efficient retail peripheral infrastructure and applications in a single infrastructure package. With VMware Edge Compute Stack integration, the solution provides retailers with a single front-end IT management across all retail locations to track system status, build and manage applications, and expand safely across additional sites. Work with Deep North and its intelligent video analytics platform, AI-enabled solutions that help retailers use data to enhance in-store shopping experiences, such as improving product condition, preventing product loss, finding inventory and buying helps to avoid long queues.
“We are excited that Deep North’s real-time video analytics platform supports Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge,” said Rohan Sanel, CEO and co-founder of Deep North. “We look forward to helping retailers use AI to pave a clear path to identify opportunities that will create a better customer experience, improve purchasing and increase sales.”
“Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge solutions can help retailers of any size find it easy to gain insight into real-time data that enables stores to work smarter to deliver better customer experiences,” said Dave McCarthy, vice president of research at IDC . .
Dell continues to deliver cutting-edge innovations across its infrastructure portfolio to help organizations facilitate their deployment and gain more value.
● Customers and partners can propose collaboration on cutting-edge technologies and applications at Dell Customer Solution Centers Innovation Labs through a new laboratory in Round Rock, Texas, where collaboration centers help clients test existing cutting-edge technologies and design customized solutions that meet organizations’ unique workload requirements. retail, manufacturing, healthcare and other sectors better. Retailers can, for example, validate and test inventory tracking solutions before deploying in-store locations for quick and easy deployments.
● Enterprise SONiC Distribution by Dell Technologies 4.0 An open source, scalable network operating system that now spans data centers and even peripherals. With network adapters that can communicate across multiple sites, customers can deploy, manage and monitor their terminals using well-known data center utilities. The new solution offers simplified operations, greater resilience, business continuity and improved disaster recovery capabilities. For example, with the seamless network integration provided by SONiC 4.0, retailers can easily manage their infrastructure from data centers, retail stores and other luxury locations through a single platform.
Dell’s advanced retail solutions are the latest additions to Dell’s evolving portfolio and complement the Dell-certified Manufacturing Edge design, which will soon support Digital Performance Management, the latest PTC solution based on ThingWorx. Dell ProDeploy and ProSupport services help retailers accelerate advanced deployments and support their environments with more than 60,000 professionals and dedicated partners in more than 170 countries.
• Learn more about Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge
• Watch this video to learn more about Dell Technologies Customer Solution Centers Innovation Labs
• Read more about Enterprise SONiC Distribution by Dell Technologies 4.0
Learn more about improvements to Dell Certified Manufacturing Edge design
• Read the White Paper: Retail Edge: Modern Retail Terminal Architecture
• Learn how to improve the mix of edge computing and 5G technology to accelerate the digital transformation of retail
• Connect with Dell on LinkedIn and Twitter
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) helps companies, organizations and individuals build the digital future and transform the way we live, work and play. The company offers customers the widest and most innovative set of technologies and services for the data era.