Beirut – The TV has become an essential part of the living room, and over the past few years, interior designers have devised ways to coordinate it within the home decor so that it does not occupy a large area of the room, and also to create a harmonious piece with the room’s furniture.
That’s why Al Jazeera Net offers innovative ideas of simple and inexpensive wooden shelf decorations for different designs of TV room according to the room, and the following are the suggestions that interior designer Alian Faraj showed us:
The luxury of plaster TV decor
The plaster decor of the LCD TV is unique in its reasonable prices, as it is cheap as some think, and is characterized by its high ability to insulate sound and heat, in addition to its different designs to suit different tastes, but it is preferable that the room intended to design this type not Of the decor where must be moist so as not to later damage the plaster. If you really want to design a soft and luxurious TV decor at the same time, plaster will be an unmatched choice.
Elegant and perfect wooden TV decor
There will be no more luxurious TV decor than wood decor, as it has unparalleled beauty in all its shades, from brown and black to gray and white.
There are those who prefer to add small cupboards to it, and of course the glass doors will be best, so that the people of the house put out what they like in a striking and attractive way.
Wooden shelves also have a high capacity to hold the pieces placed on them, which is a great feature when choosing a modern wood TV decor design, especially when it comes to books or ornamental plants.
Modern wood TV decorations
Modern TV table designs are characterized by their simplicity and wood texture, and are almost completely free of etching and paint. Note that the popular colors this season are many and varied, including natural wood in shades of brown, black, gray or white. The types of designs are:
- Wooden TV decorations with very simple designs, which are wooden tables with 4 legs, and their function is to carry the TV and “receiver”.
- Wooden TV decorations are tables in the form of very simple cabinets that can hold the TV, with 2 or 3 drawers under them.
- The new designs also contain shelves, one of which can be used to place the “recipient”, and the other for aesthetic purposes, ie to display books, magazines and stories.
- Some modern TV benches have side accessories, ie shelves, drawers or cupboards.
Various elements of TV screen decoration
Interior designer Eliane Farag continues her explanation to explain some of the key points in designing distinctive decorations for modern TV screens:
- The use of lighting units to illuminate the TV screen from both sides so that it displays the point of interest in the room, with white wall paint, which enhances the feeling of spaciousness and acquires a distinctive room for the TV.
- Use overlapping geometric shapes of different colors like black and white, to get an impressive result for a smart design.
- Implementation of a library on the wall that includes the TV with many accessories and other “frames”. This is the simplest way to coordinate the TV within the decor.
- Implementing wooden shelves in the same color as the black TV screen adds to the elegance of the wall, with a few side lamps integrated around it.
- The variety of materials used around the wooden shelf for the TV gives a different look to the room, such as the presence of the wooden shelf on the wallpaper, and the screen is black.
- The implementation of the wooden TV stand in a way that makes it extend to the top of the wall, while highlighting the height of the room and the TV.
- The use of strong color for the wall on which the wooden shelf and TV are placed offers a different view and is comfortable on the eye.
The interior designer, Faraj, notes the need to have several ideas related to the TV corner for the living room in the house from which to choose, the most important of which are:
TV in the library
This idea is based on the use of the library on the width of the wall, and there is a place to hang the screen inside. This is a great way to spend a lot of time looking for a TV, as it relies on all the space needed to design a large library, and has space for everything.
TV in the middle of the wall
This idea depends on placing the screen in the center of the blank wall, and focusing on the decoration underneath, and the ideal solution in this design is to use a light-colored wall table to give a bright touch.
And the white color is definitely the ideal choice in this case, and designers rely on the use of simple decorations on the table and candles.
Green is also a great and comfortable idea with long speakers that match the height of the screen.
Shelves above and below the TV
The shelves above and below the screen can be used instead of the library, and this design fits well in small spaces, as it gives space and at the same time offers storage space that does not take up much space in the room.
Screen with special lighting
Another idea is to use light lines hidden behind the screen so that the screen itself is a wonderful piece of decor and lighting on the wall, decorating it and giving it an unusual shape.
TV area with coffee corner
When designing the TV corner, the designer can integrate more than one element on the same wall, where the coffee corner, the screen and all its components are placed in a library of a small size from below, so that it family includes needs on one wall and in a small space.
TV spot in bedrooms
Interior designer Faraj warns when designing the place to place the TV in the bedroom that it should be integrated into the decor, taking into account the distance and height, and not exposing the cables (wires). The TV should be placed comfortably, and the distance and height should be taken into account according to where you are sitting, preferably one meter higher than the height of the bed.
She pointed out that the TV was installed at an appropriate height in the bedroom on a wooden board to watch comfortably when lying on the bed.