My experience with Papaya Orange Lotion, The skin is one of the most important and sensitive parts of the body, and it needs a lot of care and attention, and women are usually the most persistent in caring for it and looking for useful and nutritious products as there is a lot of skin care. products, some of which are synthetic and others natural, and among these well-known skin care products The orange papaya lotion, what is it, what are its main benefits for the skin, and how to use it, it will all be explained in the next article from.
My experience with Orange Papaya Lotion
Orange papaya lotion is used by many women, including Mrs. Fatima, who is always eager to take care of her skin, keep it fresh and clear as Fatima has used this lotion on a daily basis, and noticed its positive effects. , and according to what she told us about how to improve Her skin after using this product for two weeks, thanks to its useful formula, the most important of which is vitamin E. the difference.
See also: My experience with Mahlab to thicken hair
Benefits of papaya lotion with orange for the skin
Orange papaya lotion is one of the most important skin care products, used by a large number of women around the world, due to its many benefits, among which we mention:
- It moisturizes the body and softens the skin.
- Reduce hand wrinkles.
- An effective treatment for cracked feet.
- It reduces acne because it cleanses the skin and pores.
- It increases the freshness of the skin because it contains many vitamins, including B vitamins, potassium and calcium, and it removes dead cells and gives the skin a smooth texture.
- Relieves the pain caused by insect stings.
- Repairs the skin and relieves irritations and rashes.
- Protect the skin from the sun’s rays.
- It is nourishing for the skin because it contains collagen.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- It exfoliates the skin and restores its freshness because it contains high enzymes.
- The oil-free cream can be used at any time of the day.
- Specially formulated for dark skin, melasma, pigmentation and spots.
- Rapid absorption, its ingredients mix with the skin and give it more vitality.
- The formula is formulated to help and support the skin.
Can papaya lotion be used to lighten the skin?
The orange papaya cream is one of the special creams that has a great ability to lighten the skin, because this lotion contains the enzyme gum or the so-called Protaya, which is one of the main ingredients in it, and it makes the papaya lotion a suitable lightener for the skin, as it works to get rid of pigmentation and inappropriate skin tanning, and the process of lightening the skin directly, and papaya has many anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which reduce the appearance of skin infections, and gives the skin a natural shine, softness and extreme softness.
See also: My experience with the herbs
papaya lotion types
There is a wide range of skin care creams that include papaya in their composition, and the most important of these products are:
- Papaya bleaching cream: It works to renew the skin so that it renews its cells, which leads to its color lightening, spots, pigmentation and melasma being removed, and due to the presence of pearls in its composition, it gives the skin a wonderful glow.
- Papaya Day Cream: It protects the skin from the sun, dryness and moisturizes it.
- Papaja Nagroom: It is made from aloe vera, shea butter and glycerin, to moisturize the skin. It also contains vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, minerals and herbs, which in turn help maintain the elasticity of the skin and prevent the appearance of fine lines, and feed it.
How to use orange papaya lotion
To achieve high hydration for the skin, the orange papaya cream should be used after shower as it can be applied on all parts of the body except the face, and with sustained use and perseverance on this lotion, you will see the difference as the skin becomes softer and there are no oily layers on it as it is free of oils. Regarding how to use this lotion:
- Immediately after showering so that the pores of the skin are open, the body is dried out of the water.
- Put an appropriate amount of lotion in the palm of the hand.
- Spread the amount of lotion evenly over the areas of the body to be applied.
- Quantities of cream are rubbed with fingertips and in a continuous circular motion until it is ensured that the skin has completely absorbed the product.
- Wipe the skin with a cotton swab slightly dampened with water.
See also: My experience with iHerb Glutathione Pills
How to distinguish the original orange papaya cream from imitation
After being classified as one of the most important global skin care products, the orange papaya lotion was imitated in form and not in content by counterfeiters and competing companies, but the original cream remained known by experts as knowing the original papaya orange cream from imitation there is a set of differences, and the following is mentioned. Some of them, which ladies should consider when buying them:
- A box of fake papaya oranges ends with code 11.
- The original cream can be distinguished by its fruity aroma, especially the papaya, while the imitation smells musty.
- The box of the original cream is large and has an orange color.
- The base color is beige and it has a thick consistency.
- In an imitation, the writing on the lighting and shading is included.
papaya orange lotion
This Indonesian lotion contains a group of natural ingredients that give the skin its shine and softness, and the body perfume, and these ingredients are:
- Papaya fruit extract.
- Vitamins E.
- Drop extract.
- Beerberry leaf extract.
- Low percentage of flavor.
- Alba raspberry leaf.
- High quality medical material.
See also: My experience with sudoroom for the face
Side effects of using orange papaya lotion
Like most cosmetic lotions and creams, the papaya orange cream has some side effects, which have appeared on a small and rare percentage of users, and in these cases the skin is often sensitive to one of the ingredients contained in the lotion formula included, and this is what prepares you to stop using the product immediately if you notice any of the symptoms we mention:
- skin redness;
- Skin irritation and itching.
- mild skin rash;
- Feeling of heat in the skin.
orange papaya lotion
Papaya orange cream is one of the skin care creams spread all over the world, and in many Arab and foreign countries, and the manufacturing company is keen that the prices of this product are appropriate and appropriate for different groups of people, and the following we review the price of this lotion in some Arab countries:
At the end of this article it was revised My experience with Orange Papaya Lotionwith the definition of this product, and mention its main benefits for the skin, in addition to explaining the method of use, explaining the components and its composition, and mentioning the side effects that may result from it, and emphasizing its price. in some Arab countries.