When we present a comparison between the two giants of the automotive industry in the world, in terms of luxury, luxury, technology and diversity in the capabilities of each of these models; We show the best models offered during the year.
BMW 7 Series 2023
The BMW 7 Series model range is designed to symbolize the highest levels of comfort, confident presence and superior performance since its first production cars. The car represents BMW’s approach to the world of luxury cars by offering a wide range of individual design options and unlimited technical innovations.
The BMW 7 Series 2023 will come in three different versions:
- a 6-cylinder turbocharged engine with a power of 375 hp, which enables the car to accelerate from 0 to 96 km / h in 5 seconds.
- An 8-cylinder engine with a capacity of 536 hp and a capacity of 4.4 liters will feel its strong acceleration, taking you from 0 to 96 km / h in 4.2 seconds.
- The fully electric version with two electric motors and a battery with a range of more than 480 km per charge, comes with a 536-horsepower engine with acceleration from 0 to 96 in 4.5 seconds.
BMW 7 Series 2023 interior design
BMW was keen to use the best types of wood and luxury materials that adorn the interior designs, in addition to the luxurious features that distinguished the BMW 7 Series 2023 from the doors that open automatically with comfortable pull-out seats.
BMW has developed the entertainment system within its new car, especially with the addition of an 8K rear theater screen with a size of more than 31 inches that will provide you with a fully cinematic atmosphere by creating an ideal atmosphere for watching through blinds on the windows, and the front touch screen will help you manage the most important entertainment services And smooth management of the system with a screen size of 14.9 inches. Rear passengers also get a 5.5-inch digital touchscreen unit in the doors that looks like a small smartphone and enables them to operate various functions, including making calls that they will hear through the optional speakers in the headrest with the 655-watt 18-speaker Bowers sound system. & Wilkins-hi-fi.
BMW 7 Series 2023 exterior design
- According to the exterior dimensions of the BMW 2023, the length of the 7 Series increased by 126 mm; So that the length of the car becomes 5.4 meters.
- The wheelbase is 3.2 meters, 5 millimeters longer than the previous model.
- In the i7 electric model, the space is 17.7 cubic feet.
- The BMW 7 Series 2023 specification also received a huge grille, with a small set of headlights divided into two parts.
- The top set of lamps are DRL lamps made of crystal. The main lamp units are also slightly hidden in the front bumper, specifically in the form of the door handles.
- The BMW 2023 also offers two-color paint options through a service called BMW Individual, something apparently taken from a Mercedes-Maybach.
- The BMW 2023 with doors with rigid surfaces, characterized by the opening and closing of the car by a smartphone with a digital key. There is also an optional automatic open and close function.
BMW 7 Series 2023 prices
- The price of a new 740i starts from 93 300 US dollars, equivalent to 349 875 Saudi Riyal, plus shipping costs.
- The price of a new 760i xDrive starts at 113,600 USD, equivalent to 426,000 SAR, plus shipping costs.
- The price of the all-electric BMW i7 xDrive60 starts at 119,300 US dollars, which is equivalent to 447,375 Saudi Riyals, plus shipping costs.
Mercedes S-Class 2023
The new S-Class focuses on what matters: superior comfort and safety technology you can rely on. Whether you’re a driver or a passenger in the back seat. The flagship MBUX information entertainment system, combined with premium materials, delivers an unprecedented driving experience. The meticulous design of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is on the important aspects: the perfect proportions on the outside and modern luxury on the inside.
The Mercedes S-Class will come in four different versions:
- 6-cylinder, 3-liter capacity, generating 367 horsepower and accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in 5.1 seconds with the EQ Boost 48V partial hybrid system.
- 6-cylinder, 3-liter capacity, generating 435 horsepower and accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.9 seconds with the EQ Boost 48V partial hybrid system.
- The 4-liter 8-cylinder generates 503 horsepower and accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.4 seconds with the EQ Boost 48V partial hybrid system.
- Maybach version with a 6-liter V12 engine with two turbochargers, with 621 hp.
The new AMG S63e is expected to be an in-prophylactic version that is expected to be powered by a twin-turbo V8 and an electric motor that delivers around 700 horsepower.
Mercedes S-Class interior design
The new S-Class combines a wide range of elegant materials and luxurious looks. Innovative technology and high-definition screens give the interior a fresh feel. In addition, the high-tech and information entertainment system is designed in an easy-to-use style. In order to facilitate better management of the car, the lighting system also differs from the different driving assist systems; For example, in the case of the blind spot detection system, the red light is activated, for the purpose of alerting the driver before an accident occurs.
The ambient lighting system also improves the interior feel, as it is integrated with the sound systems in the Mercedes S-Class, and is connected to the seat massage system, and these systems can be activated by voice commands, or by using the buttons operated by them, located in the front cabin.
The Mercedes S-Class 2022 is equipped with the latest version of the 12.7-inch MBUX information entertainment screen. It also has an MBUX system for the rear seats that responds to natural body movements and gestures. The car comes with a high-level navigation system that displays easy-to-follow video directions on both the screen. In-vehicle information entertainment and head-up display.
The large head-on-screen features the latest in direct field-of-sight technology. This augmented reality is complemented by an innovative dashboard with a 3D screen.
Mercedes S-Class exterior design
The car carries smooth and elegant lines and has a larger grille to emphasize the status and luxury of the car, while the headlights have a modern design and a smaller size than the previous model. The most luxurious Mercedes car also has rims that range in size between 19 and 22 inches, and the taillights have a soft design that looks like The taillights in her little sister Mercedes A-Class.
The Mercedes S 2022 comes with a longer wheelbase of 133.7 inches, which has contributed to the interior of the car and thus will give the driver and passengers greater comfort and freedom as the length is 215.3 inches while the width Is 75.6 inches. , and the height is up to 59.4 inches.
Mercedes S-Class prices 2022
- The price of the Mercedes S-Class 2022 is from $ 126,000 for the S450 4MATIC version, or the equivalent of 473,000 Saudi Riyal. Shipping fee is added to that.
- The price of the Mercedes S500 2022 is from 134 thousand US dollars, or the equivalent of 503 thousand Saudi Riyal. Shipping fee is added to that.
- The 2022 Mercedes S-Class, S580 version, starts at 151,000 US dollars, or 567,000 Saudi Riyals. Shipping fee is added to that.
- Prices may vary according to the specifications and additions of each class.For the production version of the most luxurious Mercedes S-Class Maybach, it will without a doubt exceed 200 thousand US dollars; The equivalent of 750,000 Saudi Riyals.