Saturday 02 July 2022
Books – Masrawy:
Under the protection of the artist, Dr. Enas Abdel Dayem, Minister of Culture
Dr. Khaled El-Anany, Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, gave a lecture on the leading efforts of the Egyptian state to promote tourism, accompanied by a presentation of the most important monuments, archaeological discoveries, specialized projects, exhibitions and museums which will be opened in Egypt, at the end of the cultural season of the Egyptian Academy of Arts in Rome, led by Dr. Heba Youssef and in the presence of Agent Nagy Ghaba, the Chargé d’Affairs of the Egyptian Ambassador to Italy, Mahmoud Talaat, Egypt’s Ambassador to the Vatican, and a group of Egyptian and Arab diplomats, cultural advisers, directors of the corresponding art academies in Rome, members of the Egyptian community and the Italian public.
Dr. Enas Abdel Dayem said that dr. Khaled El-Anany’s lecture at the end of the season of the Egyptian Academy of Arts in Rome comes as a continuation of the successful collaboration between the Ministries of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, which has been manifested on many occasions in different parts of Egypt to root out the idea of cultural and artistic tourism.
She added that the Egyptian Academy of Arts in Rome represents one of the diplomatic arms of the national soft forces and contributes to the support and strengthening of the dialogue of cultures between Egypt and Europe, noting that its cultural season included many activities which was aimed at building bridges of intellectuals. and artistic communication with Italian society and sheds light on the creative movement in Egypt.
The lecture was followed by a presentation by the Reda Folklore Troupe, affiliated with the Folk and Performing Arts sector, led by the artist Adel Abdo, who included a group of his most famous performance cards, which included folklore in various parts of Egypt expressed, which received admiration and approval, and the audience interacted with it.The hull and others.
It is noteworthy that the cultural season of the Egyptian Academy of Arts in Rome 2021/2022 included several activities, namely:
– 22 October 2021: The opening of the cultural season 2021/2022 under the name “Egypt – Italy .. Civilization and Culture .. General Prospects” in celebration of Port Said – the capital of Egyptian culture in 2021, by the establishment of an exhibition of historical documents in collaboration with the National Library and Documentation House A documentary film about the city of Port Said, prepared by the Academy, and an artistic performance by the Port Said Troupe for Folklore.
– 4 November 2021: Celebration of the 99th anniversary of the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb with an exhibition by Italian artist Luigi Ballarin on the rituals of colors in ancient Egyptian art entitled: “Under the Sky of Tutankhamun”, a lecture by Italian professor Stefania Sofra, and a documentary about Tutankhamun’s tomb, in addition to the presentation of a documentary about Tutankhamun’s tomb. To a leading musical performance by some of the Artistic Excellence Award students.
– 25 and 26 November 2021: Celebration of International Children’s Day by holding workshops for Italian schoolchildren on the implementation of puppetry, Aragoz and the birthday bride of artist Mai Mohab.
– 2 December 2021: an event on Egittomania – a seminar by Dr. Isabella Campaniol on the influence of ancient Egyptian clothing on the design of clothing in the modern era Style from the Nile and a video presentation of the opening of the Rams Road.
– 14 December 2021: The celebration of the International Day of the Arabic Language (in collaboration with the Arab State University) includes an art exhibition with the participation of artists from different Arab countries (14 countries), a lecture by Dr. Valentini Bella Lanza of La Sapienza University, and an Arab music concert, attended by more than 15 Arab ambassadors.
– 12 January 2022: a leading opera performance by Egyptian creative soprano Iman Mostafa, with the participation of Amr Talaat, a member of the State Prize for Artistic Creativity, and Italian artists.
– 25 February 2022: Celebration of the centenary of Dr. Tharwat Okasha through an exhibition of historical documents in collaboration with the National Library and Documentation House and the Fine Arts sector. A documentary about the steps of the relocation of Abu Simbel Temple was shown, and a concert by Balance Band.
– 21 March 2022: A joint symposium between Dr. Zahi Hawass and Italian art critic and historian Vittorio Sgarbi, moderated by renowned Italian journalist Roberto Jacopo, in collaboration and coordination with the Italian Benedetti Foundation, in addition to holding an exhibition of plastic art by artist Mirella Ventura entitled “Cleopatra”.
– 19 April 2022: On the occasion of World Heritage Day, a documentary and a lecture by artist Mahinaz El-Messiri were shown on how design affects the revival of cultural and heritage heritage, accompanied by an exhibition of the artist’s products of textile and interior design elements inspired by the ancient and contemporary Egyptian civilization heritage in Al-Dha’iqah to a Pharaonic dance inspired by heritage. The Ancient Egyptian of a Member of the State Prize for Artistic Creativity, Amy Rizik.
– 14 May 2022: The Egyptian Academy’s participation in the activity of the Municipality of Rome “Museums Night” Today, a large number of the Italian public, which exceeded more than 2000 visitors, are lovers of Egyptian civilization and culture.
– 21 May 2022: The Egyptian Academy’s participation in the OPEN HOUSE activity, which aims to shed light on and visit important buildings in terms of architecture in Rome, including the Egyptian Academy of Arts.
– 26 May 2022: a lecture by the Italian professor Giulia Agrossi on the architecture of the royal palaces in Cairo and the restoration of the palace of Muhammad Ali Pasha, and a concert with a member of the Amr Talaat Prize and the participation of Santa Cecilia Conservatory artists in Rome.
– 21 June 2022: a concert by the Cairo Steps Ensemble, with the participation of the Egyptian Minister of Culture, on the occasion of the European Music Day, and an art exhibition for the projects of the members of the State Prize for Artistic Creativity.