The Tourism Human Capital Development Programs come within the framework of the Ministry of Tourism’s efforts to launch the largest national strategy to develop capabilities and develop tourism competencies in the Kingdom, aimed at preparing qualified national cadres with the highest international standards. and reflect the values of authentic Saudi hospitality. By qualifying recent graduates and job seekers, developing workers in the sector, and empowering entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium-sized tourism businesses.
It is through a package of leading programs to make a qualitative leap that reflects the ambition of the growth of the tourism sector, enrich the tourist experience in a way that suits the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and contribute to the realization of Vision 2030.
Tourism Human Capital Development Programs have been launched, stemming from the Ministry of Tourism’s strategy to develop human capital over the next ten years and to enable qualified national competencies to fill it in line with the needs of the tourism labor market.
Also read: Jeddah Season 2022. Historical Rise and Great Happiness
human capital development programs
monitors «Entrepreneurs»Some human capital development programs, as follows.
Tourist Scholarship Program
It is an elite program and one of the tourism human capital development programs. It aims to bring capabilities and knowledge in collaboration with the best international and local specialized universities for the diploma, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels. collect, in accordance with the needs of the future tourism labor market.
This tourism human capital development program aims to:
- Support of citizens who want to complete their postgraduate studies in various tourism fields.
- Qualify citizens to join the best international universities and study qualitative specializations in the tourism sector to achieve comprehensive development.
- Empowerment of citizens with specialized academic qualifications to gain employment in the tourism sector.
- Training and qualifying applicants to operate and manage the local tourism sector.
Employment Support Training Program
A qualification program designed to meet the needs of the current tourism labor market; By developing the professional mentality, acquiring basic knowledge and developing the skills of the sector in a way that supports the acquisition of seasonal, partial or permanent jobs in all regions of the Kingdom.
This tourism human capital development program aims to:
- Contribute to the achievement of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 by increasing the percentage of practical training for male and female citizens in the tourism sector.
- Meets the needs of the tourism sector of leading national talents in various fields.
- Providing practical training opportunities for male and female citizens to increase the skills of workers in the tourism sector.
- Supporting growth and jobs for young people in the tourism sector.
Also read: Saudi tourist spots in summer .. Destinations of pure beauty
A national program aimed at developing the behavioral skills of workers in the tourism and support sectors, and highlighting the values and generosity of authentic Saudi hospitality to enrich the experience of tourists and guests of the Kingdom.
The conditions for application in this tourism human capital development program are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen or the son of a Saudi citizen.
- The applicant must be of good behavior and conduct.
- The applicant’s age must not be less than 20 years.
- The applicant must be a frontline employee, public manager or delivery company.
Destination Challenge Program
It is a community and entrepreneurial program that promotes the principle of open innovation; By setting challenges experienced by tourist destinations; To come up with the best innovative solutions; To create an attractive environment for tourists and investors in tourist destinations.
The objectives of this tourism human capital development program are as follows:
- Support for innovators and owners of creative solutions in the tourism sector.
- Promoting innovation in the tourism sector.
- Community participation in the provision of innovative solutions for tourist destinations.
- Awareness of the promising tourist destinations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Also read: Riyadh Boulevard .. Areas and Opportunities
Tourism Innovation and Entrepreneurship Complex
A complex for male and female entrepreneurs aimed at creating an attractive and stimulating environment to build a vibrant community that contributes to the growth of the tourism sector in the Kingdom and provides various attractive services and facilities that all groups in serving the tourism sector with the highest international standards.
The objectives of the program are as follows:
- Providing a stimulating leadership environment and community for entrepreneurs in the tourism sector.
- Facilitate starting a business and reduce costs.
human capital strategy
In October last year, the Saudi Ministry of Tourism unveiled the human capital development strategy in the tourism sector, which includes development programs for national cadres aimed at locating jobs in the tourism sector on the abstract, to increase the availability of qualified ensure frameworks to fill these. jobs, and providing the highest standards of quality education.
This is done through appropriate local and international education and training institutions, the development of national capabilities in the fields of the tourism industry in accordance with international standards, and the support of medium and small companies to develop their businesses and contribute to the providing jobs for Saudis in a wide range of activities and sectors related to the tourism sector.
Riyadh Boulevard .. Areas and Events
Saudi tourist spots in summer … Destinations of pure beauty
The Italian Embassy in Riyadh, the Arab Photo Group and the European delegation celebrate the fifth edition of Fare Cinema
Jeddah Season 2022. Historical Rise and Great Happiness
Disney + is officially launched in the Middle East and North Africa