be determined Greetings University acceptance rates 1444 The possibility of catching up with one of the colleges affiliated with the university or not, because the university sets a minimum limit for admission to its affiliated colleges, to which the student can not join unless he has the minimum or more The admission figures in universities depend on the internal system of each university; Therefore, admission rates differ from one university to another, and it also depends on the degrees that the student obtained during the different tests that the student takes at the secondary level.
The University of Hail is one of the Saudi universities located in the Hail region. The university was established in 2005. It is a leading public university that includes many scientific, humanities, medical and administrative faculties. Always to improve the educational process and excellent educational services to the students of the Hail region, and the university was able to win many awards, the most important of which are the two awards for excellence in scientific production, the most and most productive in the Scopus base , the branch of medical In the first year of university to develop their English language skills as well as develop their various skills, which will help them to qualify for the next university stage.
See also: Download the Blackboard University of Hail application
Greetings University acceptance rates 1444
Public universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including the University of Hail, depend on the weighted percentage of male and female students’ admission to the various academic programs and the different disciplines offered by the university. The acceptance rates at the university, which are as follows: 
- The weighted percentage of male and female students who have completed high school in the science department or the natural sciences major is as follows:
- 35% of the cumulative rate in high school.
- 35% plant test score.
- 30% performance test score.
- The weighted percentage of high school students for the Department of Literary or Forensic Sciences is as follows:
- 50% cumulative percentage in high school.
- 50% aptitude test score.
See also: Preparatory Annual Portal, University of Hail
Conditions for admission to the University of Hail 1444
The University of Hail has announced through its website the general conditions for admission to the university, which are the conditions that male and female students graduating from the secondary stage must meet in order to be able to submit their applications for admission to the various faculties of the university. These conditions are as follows:
- The student must be a Saudi citizen or a Saudi mother.
- The student must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The student must not have graduated from high school for more than two years, which means that the application is open to the groups of the years 1444/1443, and 1443/1442 in the scientific and humanitarian streams.
- Health Career A learner should only have graduated from high school this year.
- The student must have taken the general aptitude test and the academic performance test for scientific students.
- The student must have taken the general aptitude test for literary students.
- The application is submitted through the university’s electronic portal, as well as the confirmation of the application through the electronic admission portal after the initial acceptance, otherwise the application is considered as not being.
- After acceptance is confirmed, the student must clear the party from other universities within 48 hours, otherwise the admission will be canceled.
- Blind students can apply for the humanitarian track at the university, provided the application is made manually to the Dean of Admission and Admission at the university.
- Students who have completed the preparation year in the health track must pass a medical examination and submit it to the college after the assignment has been made. If the medical examination is not passed, the student will be transferred to another specialty.
See also: University of Hail E-Services Login
University of Hail majors
The University of Hail includes a number of faculties at its headquarters in Hail and its branches. The number of faculties of the university reaches thirteen faculties which differ in their specializations between scientific faculties, humanities and administrative faculties, and each of the faculties includes a number of different departments and specializations which suit the aspirations and dreams of the willing students. At the university, where the tendencies of each student and his vision of the future he aspires to differ, and thus the college to which he wishes to enroll differs, while students of the literary departments in high school prefer to enroll in humanities and administrative colleges, students of scientific departments differ in the colleges in which they want to enroll. Some of them want to study medicine, pharmacy, engineering or science, and the University of Hail is working to open several colleges to suit the students’ preferences.
College of Business Administration
The College of Business Administration at the University of Hail was established in the year 1433 and it includes a number of departments that provide the labor market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with highly qualified cadres working in the financial and business sector in the various fields of management and business; The college includes a number of departments, namely:
- Information Systems Management.
College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Letters at the University of Hail is distinguished as the only university in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to bear this name. It was established in 1430 AH and includes a number of departments, namely:
- Fine Arts Department.
- English department.
- the Department of Arabic Language.
- Department of Tourism and Antiquities.
- Department of Media.
- Department of Social Sciences.
Faculty of Nursing
The College of Nursing is one of the important colleges in the field of health. It plays an important role in the health sector by assisting physicians and providing the necessary care to patients. Therefore, the College of Nursing at Hail University is eager to graduate generations of nurses who are able to perform these difficult tasks, and the college includes a number of departments, which:
- Department of Medical and Surgical Nursing.
- Department of Mental Health Nursing.
- Department of Maternal and Child Health Nursing.
- Department of Nursing Administration.
- Department of Community Health Nursing.
College of Sharia and Law
The College of Sharia and Law has been inaugurated to be the first college in this specialization in the Hail Region and aims to teach students the laws and regulations that comply with the laws enacted by the legislative authorities in the Kingdom and derived from Islamic Sharia, to work on graduate young people who can work in law The college includes a number of departments; Which:
- Department of Fiqh and its Fundamentals.
- Legal Department.
College of Public Health and Health Informatics
The College of Public Health and Health Informatics was formerly known as the College of Health Sciences, and it was a college for boys and another for girls. The college includes a number of departments:
- Health Services Administration.
- Health informatics and information management.
- Public health.
See also: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals majors
Faculty of Pharmacy
The pharmacy sector is one of the important sectors in the medical field, and it works to complete the health system by specializing in the sharing of medicine, whether the installation of medicine, or the dispensing of it to the patient, and the introduction of the patient to each of the medicines. and its organization The Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Hail includes a number of departments, the most important of which are:
- Department of Pharmaceuticals.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Toxicology.
- Clinical Pharmacology Department.
Faculty of Medicine
The College of Medicine is one of the major colleges at the University of Hail. It was established in 2008 by a decision of the then Minister of Higher Education. It grants students a bachelor’s degree in medicine and general surgery. The student graduates from the college after six years of study, and the college awards the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
- MSc Pathology.
- MSc Physiology.
See also: New Umm Al-Qura University majors
College of Science
The study of science is one of the important studies that many students desire. The University of Hail includes the College of Science, which includes a number of disciplines that vary in the diversity of acceptance rates at the University of Hail 1444, including:
- chemistry department.
- Department of General Biology.
- physics department.
- Mathematics department.
College of Applied Medical Sciences
The College of Applied Medical Sciences was established in the year 1430 and the college was affiliated to the College of Medicine, and in the year after its establishment a decision was made to separate it from the College of Medicine and it became an independent college to make of It.
- Diagnostic radiology.
- natural therapy.
- Clinical laboratories.
- Therapeutic nutrition.
- Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
See also: Northern Border University majors
College of Engineering
Studying engineering is one of the things that many students strive for, and the University of Hail includes the College of Engineering to provide engineering sciences to students from the Hail region, and it includes a number of specializations, namely:
- Mechanical engineering.
- civil engineering.
- the industrial engineering.
- electrical engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Interior design and decoration engineering.
The Community College was established in 1419 AH at the University of Hail. It was initially affiliated with King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. After the founding of the University of Hail, the college moved there. It was one of the first colleges to be established at the university. The specialties are:
- computer systems.
- Electronics and Measurement Engineering.
- Business management.
- Communication Technology.
- Tourism and hospitality …
- Electronic Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Management information systems.
See also: Tabuk University majors and required percentages
Faculty of Dentistry
The College of Dentistry at the University of Hail was founded in the year 1432 AH. The sections are:
- conservative treatment.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Basic sciences of medicine and dentistry.
- Preventative dentistry.
College of Computer Science and Engineering
Computer engineering majors are relatively new disciplines compared to different sciences, and the demand for them has increased in recent years due to technological advances, which is a feature of the current era. The college includes a number of departments, namely:
- Computer and Information Sciences.
- Computer engineering.
- Software engineering.
See also: Taibah University in Madinah for girls
And here, we come to the end of the article; Through him we got to know Greetings University acceptance rates 1444 For male and female students who have obtained a high school diploma in the scientific and literary departments, we also learned about the conditions required for admission to the university.
uoh.edu.sa, Calculation of the weighted ratio, 18/07/2022