Amman – Al-Balqa Applied University has announced the graduation program for the twenty-second cohort of university students for the academic year 2021/2022, where all graduation ceremonies are held for all faculties of the university center and faculties of the central region at the university center in Salt / University Stadium, as follows:
College of Business: Graduation is Saturday 20/8/2022 at 6pm, rehearsal on Wednesday 17/8/2022 at 9am)
Faculties: Technological Agriculture, Law and Nursing on Sunday, 21 August 2022 at 18:00, rehearsal on Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 12:00).
Colleges of Engineering and Prince Abdullah bin Ghazi for Information Technology on Monday, 22/8/2022 at 18:00, rehearsal on Wednesday, 17/8/2022 at 16:00.
Faculties of Natural Sciences, Princess Rahma University and Technical Authority (Bachelor, Intermediate Diploma and Higher Diploma) Tuesday at 18:00, 23/08/2022, rehearsal on Thursday, 18/08/2020 at 9 am.
Salt College for Humanities on Wednesday 24/8/2022 at 18:00 and rehearsal on Thursday 18/8/2022 at 16:00.
Princess Alia University College on Thursday 25/8/2020 at 18:00 and rehearsal on Thursday 18/8/2022 at 12 noon.
Amman University College on Friday, August 26, 2022 at 6:00 p.m., and the rehearsal on Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
* College of Technological Engineering is a graduate of Bachelor degrees (civil engineering – roads and bridges, computer systems and network engineering, computer engineering, electrical power engineering, communication technology engineering) and intermediate diploma graduates (telecommunications and computer networks, electrical equipment and installations), energy technology, construction and maintenance technology of buildings Road and Construction Accounting, Architecture and Interior Design) on Saturday 27/8/2022 at 18:00 and rehearsal on Tuesday 23/8/202 at 9 am. and at the University Stadium.
* College of Technological Engineering on Sunday 28/8/2022 at 18:00 Bachelor graduates of the main subjects (mechanical engineering, thermal and hydraulic machinery engineering, autotronic engineering, chemical industry engineering, mechatronics engineering) and diploma graduates for the main subjects (air conditioning and refrigeration, electromechanical maintenance, industrial control technology, computerized manufacturing technology, chemical industry technology, maintenance of electric and hybrid vehicles, hydraulic system engineering – heavy machinery, renewable energy technology) and rehearsal on Tuesday 23/8/2022 at 11 am.
Zarqa University College on Monday, 29 August 2022 at 18:00, and rehearsal on Thursday, 25 August 2022 at 09:00.
Faculties of medicine, artificial intelligence and master’s degree students (first and second semesters) on Tuesday 30/8/2022 at 18:00 and rehearsal on Sunday 28/8/2022 at 9 am.
** The celebrations of the colleges of the Northern Region will be held at the municipal stadium in Irbid as follows:
Al-Hosn University College for Bachelor and Diploma graduates will be held on Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 6 p.m., and rehearsal on Saturday, August 20, 2022 at 9 a.m.
Ajloun University College, Bachelor and Diploma, on Monday, 22/8/2022 at 18:00, and rehearsal on Sunday, 21/8/202 at ten in the morning.
* Irbid University College for diploma graduates on Monday, 22/08/2022 at 10:00, specializations: (cosmetics, graphic design, nursing, medical record, pharmacy, physical therapy, midwifery, fashion design and clothing production, interior design art and decoration) and rehearsal Saturday 20 08/2022 at 11 am.
* Irbid University College on Tuesday 23/8/2022 at 10:00 for diploma majors (measurement and diagnosis of autism disorders, business administration, supply management, accounting, information and network security, Sharia sciences) and rehearsal on Saturday 20/8/2022 022 at 1 p.m.
* Irbid University College on Tuesday 23/8/2022 at 18:00 for undergraduate majors and rehearsal on Saturday 20/8/2022 at 16:00.
Karak University College:
* In the Prince Faisal Sports Hall in Karak, the graduation ceremony of the Karak University College will be held on Wednesday 24/8/2022 at 10:00 for the Bachelor major (Accounting Information Systems, and diploma majors (- Business Administration, Supply Management, Accounting, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Sharia Sciences, Physical and health education, measurement and diagnosis of autism disorders) and rehearsal on Tuesday 23/8/2022 at 9 am.
* Karak University College on Wednesday 24/8/2022 at 18:00 for diploma majors (electromechanical maintenance, chemical industry technology, building construction and maintenance technology, road surveying and quantity calculation, information and network security, participatory nursing, medical record, pharmacy, midwife , medical laboratories, Sterilization) and rehearsal on Tuesday 23/8/2022 at 12 o’clock.
Shoubak University College on Monday 29 August 2022 at 11 am. and rehearsal on Sunday 28 August 2022 at 11 am. on the college campus.
* Ma’an University College on Tuesday 23/8/2022 at 10 am for the disciplines (customs and tax sciences, logistics support, accounting, business administration, nursing participation and rehearsal on Monday 22/8/2022 at 10 am on the college campus.
* Ma’an University College on Wednesday 24/8/2022 at 10:00 for the disciplines (pharmacy, medical records, electromechanical maintenance, electrical equipment and installations, chemical industry technology, renewable energy technology, maintenance of hybrid electric vehicles, road surveying and quantity calculation) and rehearsal on Monday 22/8/2022 at 14:00 and on the college campus.
* Aqaba University College on Monday, 29 August 2022 at 21:00, and rehearsal on Sunday, 28 August 2022 at 21:00, at the main stadium of Aqaba.
The Dean of Student Affairs also invites all graduates to:
Be there two hours before rehearsal.
Be present three hours before graduation.
Note that those who fail to attend the rehearsals will forfeit their right to participate in the main graduation ceremony.
Graduate students should review their college supplies to receive (graduation, invitation cards and yearbook) one week before the date of graduation.