The mySchneider IT Partner Program drives partner growth and enables companies to differentiate themselves and achieve sustainable long-term success.
The new version of the IT Partner Program is the company’s most significant update to comprehensively streamline and improve partner experiences.
MySchneider Rewards allows partners to earn points that can be exchanged for more than 60,000 items, experiences and goods.
Cairo, Egypt– Schneider Electric, the global leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced its new information technology partner program (mySchneider) that offers a simplified, innovative and collaborative approach to enable partners to drive growth and differentiation in their markets. The innovatively redesigned program focuses on helping partners develop diverse business models and enabling them to enhance their business excellence by enabling them to become strategic advisors and experts in various areas of information technology.
At a time when the information technology system is witnessing continuous developments, Schneider Electric builds its development of the information technology partner program on its record of award-winning innovations at the sector level. The new update of the program keeps pace with the increasing requirements of companies operating within this dynamic system, by enabling partners to grow their businesses and improve their competitiveness in the long term. The new program focuses on unique disciplines, offering partners a high level of flexibility to become certified experts in one or more disciplines based on their current capabilities and future aspirations. This contributes to greater differentiation of partners, and highlights the true value of the IT partner ecosystem by:
● Enabling development Diverse business models.
● simplify and increase transparency Regarding requirements and benefits.
● Obtain business opportunities New by getting to know the market and competitive differentiation.
● Promote activities that Focus on the IT system.
“The mission of our partner program has become very clear, as for more than ten years program members have been able to reap clear benefits, including discounts, tools and innovative offerings from Schneider Electric,” said Paul Terrier, vice president of global information. Technology at Schneider Electric. and its flagship APC brand. Partners enrolled in our advanced program will continue to enjoy flexibility in today’s rapidly changing markets, and will be able to generate returns up to eight times higher.”
The specializations will be rolled out over the next 12-18 months through a phased approach involving IT solution providers, data center solution providers and software and service providers. The first specialization is currently available to IT solution providers and is ideal for IT providers with expertise in IT infrastructure solutions within distributed IT environments.
Key features of the IT solution provider specialization include:
- Data-based software control panel: To support new value-driven and data-centric requirements, the digital experience has been completely reinvented so partners can see real-time business updates and data. The program’s new dashboard provides partners with a high level of transparency and also identifies key areas of focus when partners choose to upgrade in the program to gain greater capabilities or benefits.
- Business Tools: Certified partners have access to the tools they need in their current environment, including the Local Edge Configurator, which has helped configure tens of thousands of solutions in distributed IT solutions around the world.
- Increase profitability: IT solution providers will have access to unique deal registration discounts over and above the regular discounts offered through Schneider Electric’s Edge Opportunity Registration Program (ORP).
- Program Rewards my Schneider: With the return of mySchneider Rewards, one of Schneider Electric’s most popular rewards programs, members with partner accounts – including sales, engineering, services and other jobs – can earn points from a variety of activities and redeem them for more than 60,000 items, experiences and merchandise . and others.
- Dedicated support and account coverage: The Sales account cover provides ongoing support for business building activities, and support for pre- and post-sales services.
Andreas Lockville, Director of Business Development at Buyitdirect, who participated in the pilot phase of the new partner program, said: “The acceleration of digitization has changed the way we serve our customers. Now more than ever, we look forward to our partners from software and platforms to help them keep up with this transformation. Perhaps most importantly, mySchneider is easy to use and has a streamlined interface that allows us to have a greater level of flexibility and convenience to achieve greater success and be future-ready.”
For more information and to join mySchneider, please visit: apc.com/partners.
– is over –