If you are a fan and interested in different decor and colors, you should get to know bohemian style Through which you can delve into the best and most famous types of decoration and styles that you can implement in your home or in your room, through another set of simple steps that help you achieve this style, since we find that many people of this style keep. and apply it in one room of the house or The hall and reception rooms or the whole house, but it is preferable that it is part of the house and not the decoration of the whole house, and therefore we feel that you are supposed to familiarize yourself fully with all the decorating styles and choose what you prefer.
What is bohemian style?
The bohemian style is one of the most popular and widespread styles, and it is called (Boho style) and the question is recognized What is bohemian style? Through the following points:
- This style is considered one of the most important decorative styles that everyone wants to implement in his home.
- This type of decoration is based on the principle of complete individual freedom in the process of choosing and defining a set of elements for his home.
- This type is characterized by a group of touches that contain a group of bold and vibrant colors that are not used to it.
- In this style, a range of different cultures around the world are also mixed in decor, styles and colors.
- We can say that this style of decor is crazy and out of the box and even suitable for the non-routine.
- If you are a travel lover and like to collect different memories from all countries, you can use these memories in the bohemian decor.
Bohemian style application steps
so you can apply bohemian style In your home, you should follow these instructions and steps that help you implement this style, namely:
- Bring the bohemian style into your home by following a simple rule that suits every home.
- This step begins with determining the basic color of the paint and decorations that you want to implement in each room of the house.
- Those colors you want to choose should be intimate and warm, then choose a piece of decor or a piece of furniture that is characteristically bohemian.
- Then connect the rest of the room’s decor elements with that chosen accent piece.
- Here harmony and harmony must occur between those separate pieces in terms of size and space in the void.
- Although it is a bohemian style, it is necessary to achieve different factors of harmony and proportionality with all the pieces.
bohemian decor elements
So you can create and implement design bohemian style In your home, you must provide a set of elements that must be reached in the room, including:
- Plants are an important bohemian decor element and are also inexpensive and available in many shapes and types.
- You can put bouquets of natural or artificial plants, but natural plants are preferred, as they purify the air and fill the place with the fragrance of roses.
- You can buy flowers and artificial plants of different colors and shapes to match the decor of the room in which you put them.
- One of the most important elements of bohemian design is also mirrors, since placing a mirror in a room that is not a bedroom or dressing room is also different.
- Lighting is also one of the most important elements that give a different bohemian look.
- You can light up the place with old lanterns, candlesticks, candles, stained glass lanterns and so on.
Bohemian decor colors and paint
If you want to create Bohemian style room Especially for you, you need to know the colors and paint of that design, such as:
- Here in the bohemian design different colors are used which are not routine and unusual.
- Unconventional colors are used with attention to bright, attention-grabbing colors.
- You can choose bold, picturesque colors like orange, green, yellow, blue, pink, fuchsia and more.
- We also find that turquoise is the most used color in the application of bohemian style.
- It is worth noting that these colors are not specified. You can choose what you like, and here you are not limited to the color of decor or the color of furniture and furnishings.
Bohemian style accessories and materials
If you post items bohemian style For the hall or bedroom, you will take care of placing a group of different accessories and materials, including:
- One of the most popular must-haves in bohemian design is the use of a range of hanging accessories.
- Where on the walls hang a group of small curtains, wool, rugs and other textiles.
- A group of cushions placed on the sofa and the sofa are taken care of by using bright and eye-catching colors.
- Attention is also paid to beads, cotton textiles, crystals and other accessories.
- All accessories should be in beautiful colors that are not calm and unconventional to give a fun and different atmosphere to the place.
- Next to a group of paintings hung on the walls of the ancient Indian and African arts and all the different paintings characterized by bright colors.
bohemian decorating tips
before it is executed bohemian style At home, you should familiarize yourself with a number of different tips that will help you in this matter, including:
- It is necessary to learn a lot of information about the methods of applying this decoration before implementing it.
- See many different designs of bohemian decor before you design what you want.
- The selection of all the decor items very carefully as we knew before.
- Attention to accessories, different materials and attractive bright colors.
- Some interior designers say that bohemian decor must have furniture to look that way.
- Pay attention to the placement of different plants, mirrors and metals.