To develop curricula and educational administrations, achieve the professionalism of leaders and diversify the “secondary” tracks.
The “Accountancy” took its supervisory role in efforts to develop education and reviewed its feasibility through a number of development projects completed by the Ministry of Education and included in the development plan at a cost of approximately 182 million dinars.
The State Audit Bureau emphasized the importance of its important oversight role in achieving the quality of the education system and raising the qualitative level of the educational process in Kuwait.
In his yearbook, within the framework of the review of efforts to develop education and the quality of basic education, the Diwan said that the development projects are:
The Integrated System Project for Education Reform, which is one of the development projects that Kuwait would like to complete through the Ministry of Education. Development of school equipment in general education, a project to develop education and school administrations and achieve professionalism for leaders and workers in public education and all other types of education, and a project to diversify secondary education pathways in line with international standards.
Al-Diwan said: The project aims to improve education outcomes in line with Kuwait’s vision by reaching advanced ranks in the educational process, and to improve Kuwait’s position in international assessment and assessment tests through the development of curricula and the application of local and international assessment tests. and tests to measure the quality of performance, and the preparation, qualification and training of national cadres for enrollment The teaching profession, in accordance with global standards for the teacher, increases the efficiency of school and education administration, the use of information technology in the educational process, and diversification of professional and professional programs and specializations in the private sector, in line with global requirements.
The Bureau revealed that its audit team recorded a number of observations, and informed the Ministry of Education to work on them, and called for the need to tighten contracting procedures, supervision and follow-up on the implementation of the project to the desired goals.
And within the framework of quality projects for higher education, which is represented in the projects of Sabah Al-Salem University City, within the agreement No. JK/08/12-09 for the study, design and supervision of the buildings of the faculties of social sciences, law, Sharia and Islamic studies, and the faculty members’ club (1 of 2), and the Sub-Mosque in Sabah Al-Salem University City – Kuwait University. The Diwan completed the technical study that led to the saving of 158,378,620 dinars from the offered amount, 722,351,900 dinars, due to the adjustment of salary rates for some positions, as the entity combines the positions of the global office with others of the replaced local office.
Regarding the professional development and continuing education projects, it was mentioned that the debt is represented in professional development projects within the framework of collaborative work and institutional support. A number of government agencies and institutions are implementing a number of projects and initiatives that support professional development; Either at the level of the institution itself, or in a collaborative way through the implementation of development programs for associated professional institutions or academic institutions, and among the bodies whose projects are audited by “accounting”, the National Technology Projects Company and its group of companies that have worked on the implementation of a number of projects and initiatives for professional development and education. Proceed in a collaborative framework.
The Diwan explained that among these initiatives is the K-Lead training program project for the benefit of the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.
– The project of the National Technology Projects Company for online training for the benefit of the Central Agency for Information Technology.
– The project to establish and operate the Academy of Life Sciences for Continuing Professional Medical Training, affiliated with the Kuwait Life Sciences Company.
– The development of the Kuwait educational portal and the development of interactive curricula for the benefit of the Ministry of Education.
– The initiative to qualify national cadres in relation to the housing sector for the benefit of the Public Housing Welfare Corporation.
– The initiative to design and implement a program for the preparation of leaders for occupants of leadership and supervisory positions for the benefit of the Ministry of State for Cabinet Affairs.
– The initiative of the design and implementation of a program for the preparation of leaders for the occupants of leadership positions for the benefit of the Public Service Commission.
– The initiative of a project to qualify and develop the skills of workers in power and distillation stations for the benefit of the Ministry of Electricity and Water.
– The initiative to establish and manage a digital transformation academy for the benefit of the Communications and Information Technology Commission.
– The initiative to improve students’ performance in ST1 subjects and prepare them for the university stage through interactive electronic content for the benefit of the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences.
– The initiative of the Program for Conducting Tests and Measuring Career Level for the Ministry of Electricity and Water.
– The initiative of the ADMS training simulation system project for the benefit of the Public Fire Service.
The project to establish the British University of the National Technology Projects Company.
He added: The Audit Bureau works on auditing and monitoring vocational education and training projects in the bodies covered by its supervision to verify the effectiveness of disbursement and the implementation of its requirements.
We mention, for example, among the parties that support such programs, the Kuwaiti Fund for Arab Economic Development, and to strengthen its local social responsibility through its contribution to the implementation of the training program for newly graduated Kuwaiti engineers and architects, with the aim of qualifying them to join the labor market, especially to work in the local private sector, the Kuwait Fund Since the launch of the program on June 1, 2004, until March 31, 2021, 789 architects have been trained through 33 training programs.
In turn, the Central Bank of Kuwait, in collaboration with banks, offers qualification programs through the Institute of Banking Studies, including a competency program to qualify and train newly graduated Kuwaitis to work in the banking sector, and this has been implemented through electronic platforms. for distance learning, in accordance with the current health requirements. The bank also implements the training needs, whether inside or outside Kuwait, for the bank’s employees and sends them on official missions and training courses, in coordination with a number of training authorities and institutes specializing in banking and economic fields, in addition to sending employees to study missions to send outside Kuwait, and have the study completed after official working hours. In addition to setting up a program for the preparation of cyber security leaders for workers in the banking sector and other sectors, and the Risk Management Leaders Program, these programs are in high-level programs, in order to provide opportunities for national cadres to improve their abilities to implement protection programs and ‘ to establish a generation of capable professional leaders To develop appropriate risk management and information protection programs in all sectors.
The Public Institution for Social Security is also working on the implementation of training programs for recent graduates, as the Foundation participates in the service of Kuwaiti society and the achievement of the concept of sustainable development and the New Kuwait Vision 2035. To prepare these cadres prepare, to be trained and qualified to find suitable job opportunities available, and to meet the requirements of the labor market, in the legal field and in the field of information technology and systems, and include:
Description of the program for training and eligible new graduates Kuwait in the field of information systems and technology
– Since the financial year 2010/2009, the Foundation implements a training and qualification program for newly graduated Kuwaiti in the field of information systems and technology, with the aim of working in the fields of information systems and technology, which depends on the training curricula provided by IBM through which the focus is on developing the trainee’s skills and qualifying him to obtain an approved certificate, and to provide specialized technical labor to meet the needs of the private and public sectors in support of the formulation of software and information that can compete in the local markets. The total number of training programs up to the financial year 2020/2021 has reached approximately 11 training programs.
The implementation of the program goes through 3 training courses in the field of information technology and software development, which are determined based on the needs of the labor market, according to the recommendations of the institution, or IBM is committed to implementing these paths in 5 stages, namely the stage of preparation and preparation for the training program, the stage of selection of pupils, and the stage of academic training. The functional practical training phase, and the closing phase of the training program, where the company is committed to a final preparation of report on the work performed and the results achieved.