Features of Dodge Charger 2023 SRT Hellcat
- The eight-cylinder engine is very powerful.
- The interior is spacious, despite the car’s sporty identity.
- Its acceleration is the best in its class.
- Despite the high price, some interior materials are cheap.
- The power of the engine is greater than the ability of the tires to handle it.
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2023
One of the advantages of buying this car is the idea of a powerful engine, starting from 717 hp, and with additional packages for the car, the engine power can reach 807 hp.
Therefore, it has an acceleration that makes it better than many competitors such as the Porsche Panamera, Mercedes GT and others.
Despite the high price of the car, it comes with a sporty interior and is not like a luxury vehicle.
What’s New in the 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat?
New packages have been added in the car, which are called Jailbreak and Redeye, through which you will get additional engine power.
Dodge has officially announced that this model is the latest version of the seventh generation of the car.
Therefore, this car will be marketed under the slogan Last Call, which is the last call of the current generation.
The eighth and new generation of the 2024 Dodge Charger is expected to mark the beginning of the transition to future electric cars.
And we saw the official unveiling of the 2023 Dodge Hornet, which carried the hybrid car logo and the start of the production line of electric cars.
The front of the car includes the ventilation hole in the upper strip between the headlights and the large lower grille, in addition to the openings on both sides of the source, which is the design available in the new Dodge Hornet.
A large hatch has also been added to the top of the hood, improving engine performance.
The door handles and side mirrors are in the same color as the car’s bodywork, in addition to the chrome strip that surrounds the side windshield and sporty tires, behind which the appearance of the brakes appears.
The rear bumper contains a large rear spoiler with a black design that is integrated into the trunk.
- The SRT Hellcat class shares the same space and interior design with the rest of the Charger classes.
- This car has a speedometer of 320 km.
- The seats have a luxurious leather cover.
- The front seats are heated and ventilated.
- There is an additional package of carbon fiber in the interior of the car.
- The rear box allows you to put 7 large bags.
- 8.4 inch center navigation screen.
- The navigation screen can be connected to smartphones from Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The recorder in the car has 19 speakers.
The standard engine in this category has a capacity of 6.2 liters with a V8 turbo that produces 797 horsepower at 6300 rpm and 707 pound-feet of torque at 4500 rpm.
The transmission in this car is 8-speed automatic, and it has acceleration from 0 to 100 km in 3.5 seconds and acceleration to 160 km in 7.5 seconds, while the top speed is 326 km per hour.
In case you get the Jailbreak package, the engine power of the car will rise to 807 horsepower.
Safety and security measures
The car has driver assistance technologies for driving, but being primarily a sports car, the safety features in it are not many to give the driver free space on the road.
Therefore, the car does not have the automatic emergency braking function, as well as the adaptive cruise control function is not available.
The safety measures available in the car are:
- Blind spot monitoring function in the side mirrors.
- Rear traffic alert function.
- Parking sensors rear only.
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2023 price
This category of cars is supposed to come at only one price, but the additions that increase the engine power are what made the car contain many categories and prices:
- Widebody category at a price of 80,000 dollars, equivalent to 299,000 riyals.
- Widebody Jailbreak category at a price of 85,000 dollars, equivalent to 318,000 riyals.
- Red Eye Wide Body category at a price of 90,000 dollars, equivalent to 337,000 riyals.
- Red Eye Wide Body Jailbreak category at a price of 95,000 dollars, equivalent to 355,000 riyals.
Dodge Charger 2023 Rivals
This car is classified as a muscle sedan, in addition to having one of the best acceleration dance.
There are also a number of competitors:
- The Chevrolet Camaro, specifically the ZL1 category, has an eight-cylinder engine with 760 horsepower and a 10-speed automatic transmission, and its price starts at 250,000 riyals.
- Ford Mustang, the highest production of the car is the Shelby GT500, which includes ventilation holes on the hood of a large size with the engine of 760 horsepower and its price starts from 300,000 riyals.