The price of the Subaru Impreza 2023 has been announced, which is slightly higher than last year’s version, despite the car receiving few updates.
Since the current generation of this car was released in 2016, it comes in two versions: the traditional four-door sedan and the five-door hatchback. Last year, the WRX 2022 was unveiled.
Subaru Impreza 2023 price
- The standard category is priced at $20,000, equivalent to 75,000 riyals.
- Premium class, priced at $24,000, equivalent to 90,000 riyals.
- The sports category of sports, its price is 25,000 dollars, equivalent to 93,000 riyals.
- Limited category, its price is 28,000 dollars, equivalent to 104,000 riyals.
It is a traditional car that competes in a widespread segment in various markets, yet it has a set of features such as four-wheel drive that comes as standard, quiet and smooth ride on the road, and an elegant and simple interior design.
This car also has a CVT transmission with a number of safety and security measures and has good fuel consumption.
Why should I buy Impreza 2023?
- The interior of the car is elegant and comfortable.
- Standard four-wheel drive.
- Safety means in all categories.
- Some categories have manual transmission.
- It has a modest four-cylinder engine.
The front has a modest grille and broad headlights that have been moved to the sides of the car that needs updating.
The rear bumper contains the large dents with the new sports spoiler.
17-inch wheels, side mirrors in the same color as the car’s body, and door handles in the same color as the car’s body.
Despite being a modest car, it has three small screens.
The main navigation screen in the middle of the center console comes in a size of 6.5 inches in the standard class of the car, while you get it more in size with 8.0 in both the Sport and Limited models.
This screen can be connected to smartphones via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
There is another screen above the center console, which is small in size and provides some data to the driver, while the third screen behind the steering wheel serves as a trip computer.
The center console is traditional with the transmission and a set of buttons on its side, as well as the multifunction steering wheel.
We see chrome touches in the front dashboard, as well as around the air conditioner vents, and the leather cover covers part of the front dashboard.
The front seats can be moved into various positions, and the rear row of seats can be completely folded to get more space for the trunk.
Subaru Impreza 2023 engine specifications
The car comes with a standard 2.0-liter engine available in all grades with a 4-cylinder, producing 152 horsepower at 6000 rpm.
Torque in the car is also 145 pound-feet at 4,000 rpm, and you can get this car with either a five-speed manual transmission.
Or you can rely on the CVT automatic, so it is very suitable for driving in cities.
The acceleration of the car varies according to the type of transmission, so the speed from 0 to 100 km from 8.5 seconds to 8.9 seconds and the maximum speed is 195 km per hour.
EyeSight Safety and Security
Subaru has advanced safety and security tools called EyeSight, a device installed behind the front mirrors to photograph the road and thereby access driver assistance technologies, which include:
- Forward collision warning function.
- Brakes that operate automatically before a collision.
- Blind spot monitoring function in the side mirrors.
- Rear traffic alert function.
- The characteristic of maintaining the lane on the road.
- Sensors to help with parking.
Subaru Impreza Rivals
We will talk about the sedan version of the car, which comes in a medium size and is incompatible with many vehicles, including:
- Honda Civic, the sporty car with interior improvements and a 180-horsepower engine, and its price starts at 86,000 riyals.
- Mazda 3 is another sedan with a sporty identity as well. It has a 250-horsepower turbo engine version, and its acceleration is acceptable, and its price also starts at 86,000 riyals.
- Volkswagen Jetta, powerful updates that the car received to become a better design and more economical in fuel consumption. It has a 158-horsepower engine and 17-inch tires, and its price starts at 78,000 riyals.
- Hyundai Elantra, the most popular car in several markets, which has an exterior design that combines practicality and sportiness with a 201-horsepower engine, and its price starts at 78,000 riyals.
The competition extends to many other vehicles such as Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra and others.
Subaru agent in Saudi Arabia
You can get the new Subaru Impreza, either sedan or hatchback, in Saudi Arabia at the Yemeni Auto Agency.
Subaru agent in the UAE
In the UAE, you get the car through the Advanced Automobile Agency.
In short, what sets the Subaru Impreza 2023 apart is its price, which is cheap compared to some competitors, especially since its engine is not that powerful and its acceleration is slow.