Storage space forms Home is very important. If you coordinate and adapt your new home, you must take great care of the storage spaces, as these spaces are among the most important things that must be available in the home, those that provide comfort, calmness and no clutter, as well as to arranging and coordinating things and storing them in a designated place, which facilitates the process of finding and searching for them, as well as the importance of spaces in the general form, is now prepared as part of your home’s decoration, and thus, you can create your own storage spaces that help you give an attractive touch and shape to the furniture, be it in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom hall, and other parts of the house in general.
The importance of storage space in the home
Before you get to know Storage space forms It is necessary to recognize the importance that motivates us to provide these spaces in the house, including:
- These spaces create spaces for storing equipment and things in the house.
- Each room has its own storage space for its things, be it bedrooms, reception, kitchen, bathrooms and others.
- These spaces also complete the look and feel of the decor as they are chosen and designed along the lines of the overall decor.
- These spaces make the house neat and quiet without clutter.
- Everyone in the household knows all the tools and things they want and where they are.
- It helps to free up space in the house by putting things that are not used often in those storage spaces.
Clothes storage space
One of the most important storage places in the house, because it works to store a group of seasonal clothes that you do not need at this point, since it:
- Storage spaces are created in large wardrobes in the bedroom, or dressing room.
- It is built on the upper floor of the wardrobe, and all the clothes for the coming season are placed in it.
- For example, in summer, all winter clothes are stored in those spaces, and so on.
- These spaces keep seasonal clothes neat and organized in a designated place away from regular clothes.
- You can arrange winter clothes, blankets and bedspreads, put them in their own bags and stack them in storage spaces.
- It is preferable to put on material that protects clothes from mold, dust, etc.
- You can vacuum the excess air from the garment pockets to reduce the space used.
- You can reduce the storage space for clothes by hanging some winter clothes and coats in the hanger storage.
Storage spaces in the kitchen
You can do an operation Exploitation of kitchen space the large space by creating some storage spaces, allowing you to:
- Through the storage spaces in the kitchen, you can put a lot of kitchen supplies and things.
- In the kitchen, things are used frequently, so these storage spaces are not only for temporary storage, but are used daily.
- Thus we find that the kitchen cupboard is divided to store cutlery and dishes, and another part to store cups and spoons.
- There are storage areas in the kitchen that specialize in storing used food and bags.
- Next to these spaces there is a section where cutlery and things that are not used regularly are stored in such a way that they are out of reach.
- You can take advantage of the cabinet doors to put a small shelf to stack small spice boxes, hang towels, and so on.
- You can put legumes such as rice, beans, lentils, kidney beans, etc. in small containers to stack them on the kitchen shelves to utilize the space to give a good shape as well.
Storage spaces in the bathroom
You can take advantage of the bathroom space in an environment Storage spaces in the bathroom This allows it to take on a shape that is also attractive and elegant:
- You can take advantage of the spaces under the sink that you can decorate in the form of a small cabinet.
- There are ready-made bathroom vanities in the same color and design as ceramics and sanitary ware that you can buy ready-made.
- In these storage spaces, you can put small towels, soap, skin care tools, shampoo, toothbrushes and other toiletries.
- If you don’t have space in the bathroom, you can create a set of shelves the width of the bathroom instead of a small closet.
- You can also hang some small baskets on the wall for loofah, soap and toothbrushes.
- If the bathroom has a hollow wall, you can use it to create a shelf for some bathroom tools such as shampoo, shower head, lotion, shaving tools, etc.
- These tanks must be placed on a base in the ground so that the tanks are not damaged by water.
- If the bathroom is large, you can move the cabinet away from the water area so as not to damage the wood or the material it is made of.
Shoe storage spaces
One of the most important things that we need to care about in the field of organizing home decoration is to organize and arrange shoes, such as:
- It is one of the most important things that must be placed in a place designated for it so as not to spoil the general appearance of the decor and the house.
- Shoes are stored in a shoe cabinet that is placed in the dressing room, in the reception room or in the living room.
- It is designed as a set of shelves in which shoes are stacked in an orderly fashion according to the most used, top and least bottom.
- There is more than one form in it home shoe cabinets What you can choose is suitable and in accordance with the decor and furniture of the house.
- These cabinets will have a drawer at the top in which you can put a set of frequently used tools or different containers.
- On top of these cabinets, you can decorate them with a bouquet of roses and flowers, and put keys and tools that you take with you when you are out of the house.