Investing in real estate and the best areas in Egypt advantages and disadvantages This is the focus of our discussion today. The Egyptian Arab Republic is known to attract many companies working in the field of construction. In addition to all this, Egypt today lives a large urban monopoly, which coincides with the imminent opening of the new administrative capital of the country. What is considered an integrated city, built according to the latest international standards. This will reflect positively on the investment movement. Therefore, below we will tell you about the area of real estate investments in Egypt. We will mention to you the various advantages and disadvantages of the Egyptian real estate sector.
Investing in Egyptian real estate
The Egyptian real estate investment sector has experienced very difficult times. Especially during the last period after the issuance of various Egyptian government decrees. Which negatively affected the real estate reality, and caused huge fluctuations in the market. Moreover, the new reconciliation law was a major cause of these problems. Where in terms of this law it is imposed on compulsory contractors and investors to pay huge financial fees for conciliation on unlicensed flats.
In any case, investment in the real estate sector can be considered one of the most successful investment methods that one can rely on. Since the chance of profit is high, and the possibility of loss is almost non-existent. As a result, we find that a good percentage of large investors often turn to the real estate sector as a profitable investment field for them. In addition to all this, increasing your chances of profit in the real estate field depends on your choice of the best place to invest. It is based on official reports and statistics approved for the region. And above all, success in property investment, both in Egypt. Or in any country in the world depends on many factors, and the things around it. Egypt has always been one of the countries that strives to develop its urban structure and raise the level of its real estate reality. Therefore, in the following we will work on the best areas in Egypt.
The best areas in Egypt to invest in real estate
It is clear to all that the Egyptian government has started working to provide many encouraging opportunities for investors in the real estate field. Above all, the Egyptian government is working to announce the establishment of many new cities. This is very encouraging for investors. And if you are interested in real estate investment in Egypt, you should follow up on the following conversation. In which we will mention the best Egyptian areas suitable for real estate investment:
- Sunrise City.
- Fifth Settlement.
- The administrative capital.
- Sheikh Zayed.
- City of the future.
- north coast
El Shorouk City is one of the best areas to invest in Egyptian property
The Egyptian city of El Shorouk is second to none as one of the best areas suitable for real estate investment in Egypt. This is due to many reasons, among which we will mention the following:
- It has many modern residential projects.
- Then it contains large green areas that surround the entire city.
- Moreover, the city largely guarantees the privacy of its residents.
- The mild climate, sophistication and tranquility in the city also attract investors.
- In addition to all this, there are companies that guarantee security and protection for all residents of residential complexes in the city.
- The city is also characterized by its many shopping centres, sports clubs and parks.
The fifth settlement is one of the best real estate investment areas in Egypt
This city was established during the year 2000 AD by the Egyptian government on an area of 70 thousand hectares. Where Egypt from the founding of this city aimed to find luxurious and luxurious residential areas. It has now become one of the most attractive real estate investment attractions in the country for several reasons, including:
- The fifth settlement area is characterized by its proximity to various areas of the Egyptian capital, Cairo.
- It is also a luxurious area, quiet and free from all kinds of traffic problems.
- Moreover, the city is characterized by its luxurious Western architectural style.
- Then it is equipped with many schools, universities, parks and modern public facilities.
- Above all, it is a city with a temperate climate in summer and winter due to its altitude of 180 meters above sea level.
- One of the things that attracts real estate investors to this city is that it is organized and free from random areas and markets.
The New Administrative Capital is one of the best real estate investment areas in Egypt
It is the best city ever in Egypt, and at the same time it is the newest city built. This city spans an area of 170,000 hectares, making it larger than many countries such as Singapore. Moreover, it is a dream and aspiration for every real estate investor who wants to work in Egypt. The reason for this is due to a number of factors, including the following:
- It is designed in a modern way and contains a large number of modern residential and construction projects.
- The city is also under the direct supervision of the Egyptian government for the design of various housing projects in this city.
- Moreover, the city is equipped with many modern facilities, playgrounds, shopping centers, golf courses and others.
- In addition, the Egyptian government has been working to provide new headquarters, which are clearly willing to receive banks and government agencies.
Sheikh Zayed City in Egypt
If you are very interested in investing your money in the real estate field. Our advice to you is to invest your money in Sheikh Zayed City property. This is because the city is characterized by the following:
- This city is known as the seat of many businessmen and celebrities in Egypt.
- This city also contains many private and government projects.
- Then it enjoys a quiet atmosphere, and a characteristic privacy for its residents.
- Moreover, this city is characterized by its elegant and modern architecture.
- It is also equipped with an excellent road network, and its transportation is good.
Motakbal City is one of the best real estate investment areas in Egypt
If you are one of the people who want to enter the world of real estate investment. Future City will be a suitable choice for you to start your business. The reason to consider it as one of the leading investment areas in Egypt is due to several factors, namely:
- The city has a strategic location on the Cairo-Ismailia Desert Road.
- Similarly, the city is covered with wide and distinctive green spaces.
- Then it is a city that is largely served in terms of guarding and protection for residential complexes.
- Moreover, it is equipped with a large number of important vital facilities.
- Most important of all, entering the city is very difficult, unless the person is the owner of a property in it, or a guest of one of the owners.
- In addition to all this, the city is heavily guarded, and all the buildings there have no more than 6 floors.
The North Coast is one of the best real estate investment areas in Egypt
The North Coast undoubtedly deserves to be on the list of the best areas to invest in Egyptian property. It is the number one tourist destination in Egypt, and business leaders consider it a main interface for their projects. Among the most important characteristics of the North Coast that attract investors, we will mention all the following for you:
- The great property diversity in the city, where there is a variety of villas and other areas for chalets and apartments.
- The city also has a wonderful artificial lake, and it is possible to surround this lake with many properties.
- Moreover, the old residential areas of the city now have a view of either the sea or the lake.
Then it has a very elegant, peaceful atmosphere. It has various security and guard services, and many important vital facilities.
Advantages and disadvantages of investing in real estate
As with any business in the world, it also has its positive aspects and advantages. On the other hand, this work will face many problems and shortcomings. Below we will mention to you the advantages and disadvantages of this sector.
See also: What are the principles of real estate investing?
Benefits of investing in Egyptian real estate
- Hold the value of money in the form of fixed assets. While investing in real estate will successfully contribute to maintaining the value of the invested capital. This will make you safe from price fluctuations in the market, and will protect you from currency fluctuations. As is known, property is a fixed financial asset.
- Because you are the owner of the property and want to make a financial profit, you do not have to deal directly with the tenants. You can assign a broker to do this job.
- You can also rent your property to one of the big brands such as banks and restaurants.
- In addition, investing in real estate will protect you from the effects of inflation.
- Then this is a field of work that will provide you with a stable monthly income without any effort. This is known as passive intake.
Disadvantages of Investing in Egyptian Real Estate
The real estate investment world in Egypt contains many negatives and shortcomings that we must mention. They are as follows:
- There are a large number of problems and obstacles that landlords face when renting out their properties.
- In addition, the real estate market in general is suffering from stagnation, and the weakness of the real estate movement in general.
- Moreover, it is clear to everyone that the high expenses and costs of real estate construction are high.
- Similarly, it is dangerous for the owners of capital to invest all their money only in real estate.
- Working in the field of real estate investment can also cause problems with your property. This is one of the worst downsides to working in real estate, where a number of investors fall victim to scams and fraud.
See also: What are the best countries for property investment?
Through all the above we have mentioned to you the various information we have about. Investing in real estate and the best areas in Egypt advantages and disadvantages Perhaps we have mentioned useful and useful information to you in the real estate field in Egypt.
Was the article helpful?