Interior stone decorations wanted to be implemented by many grooms in this era. As the decorations of stone add a lot of elegance and luxury to the houses. As some of the customers request the implementation of some stone decorations in particular. Also the indoor stone decorations for houses have many modern and innovative ideas. In addition, we can learn more information about how to mine the type of stones in the appropriate place for them. In the following article we learn about many stone decorations in modern homes for the year 2022.
Interior stone wall decorations
There are many luxurious decorations made of stone on the walls. Where these decorations are implemented by the following ideas:
- The addition of natural stone gives it great harmony with other decorations in the house. The ridges and dimples of the stone make it easy to blend natural stone into any type of finish from modern to classic.
- The mica stones on the walls blend in with the modern decor and add warmth to the interior. Where it is a matter of decoration, or a pleasant sight in the place. It is also considered the most beautiful type of stone.
- For these very previous ideas, interior designers add stone decorations to every room in the house. Including bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and house entrances.
- On the other hand, if you live in a villa or have a swimming pool in your home, add interior stone decorations to the walls in the kitchen and bathroom. Where in this case it is preferable to use natural stone.
- And unlike artificial stone, you can also choose to decorate with granite stone on the exterior walls. When the stones are arranged in a certain way, they form a wonderful group of elegant panels.
Types of stone used in interior decoration
There are many indoor stone decorations, as they are done by relying on a number of different types of stone. For example, where is:
- natural stone;
- In addition to stone slabs, this interior stone for shelves or living rooms is best suited for it in terms of a lot of use.
- There is also granite stone, which is an ornamental stone for the house, and much of it cannot be consumed due to its high price.
- On the other hand, onyx is available.
- Combined with mica stone for interior decoration.
- Limestone is also available.
- Travertine stone.
- industrial stones.
- In addition to the pharaonic stone.
- Waste stone can also be used.
- It is worth noting that the Hashemite stone is one of the most prominent stones for interior decoration that people are looking for.
- Granite stone is also available, but it is used in some elegant decorations, due to its high price.
Hashemite stone interiors
Many interior stone decorations are available through Hashemite stone. Where the decorations have some customers who especially prefer them. This can be explained by a few points:
- Al-Hashemi stone and the second type and the mountain road, they are used as internal stone decorations. It is very popular and preferred by many customers and they are widely used in mosques and churches.
- On the other hand, a white inner stone can be used, as it is like glass, it is a wonderful stone that adds more value, beauty and elegance. It is often used in villas and palaces, giving it a unique character of originality and exclusivity.
- It is noteworthy that the Hashemite stone of St. Catherine in Sharm El Sheikh to be used in interior stone decorations.
- It has a distinctive red color that adds elegance, value and beauty when used on the columns in the apartment. It is the most famous indoor decorative stone in Egypt, and it is also used in outdoor decorations.
- Also, Hashemi stone is usually used as an inner stone for halls. As it is of high quality and attractive interface. This is due to its difference and good shape and the absence of pores. So it is the first stone for interior design.
- In addition, the Hashemite stone in interior decoration lowers the temperature and its price is very suitable for all customers. Where it is considered the cheapest price for indoor decorative stone.
- Among the main features of the domestic Hashemite stone, the interior decoration of the building is made of Hashemite stone, which is characterized by its softness and ease of forming into different shapes.
Criteria for choosing interior decoration stone
There are many criteria according to which stone interior decorations are selected. Where this is done through a number of carefully studied points. Where among them are:
Correct size and shape
- To adopt the right interior stone decorations for your homes, you need to consider the general condition of the room in terms of room area, furniture design and wall shape.
- Where advice from interior design experts may be needed to make the right decision.
- In most cases, some small stones can also make a room look bigger and vice versa.
- But this is not the case for all species, so the stones in the interior make the room look neat, so be careful when choosing the size and color.
The right material
- There are many raw materials that go into the design of decorating with natural stone.
- But it depends on the personal taste of the customer and the general appearance of the space.
- For example, the type used in construction, such as red bricks, and large concrete blocks. This is different from inner stones that are made from thin discs, etc.
- It has different uses according to the room, and it is supervised by the designer engineer. Such as the use of artificial indoor decorative stone.
- Colors are also taken into account, as a black interior stone decoration can be used, with some white and colored stones. It gives the place a different atmosphere and design.
Do not exceed the specified budget
- Interior stone decorations vary in type, shape and color. The price of indoor decorative stone depends on several factors.
- Therefore, prices vary according to the type of stone, the possibility of obtaining it and the mechanisms used in its production.
Possibility for maintenance and cleaning
- When choosing stones used in interior decorations.
- Also choose stones that can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth, using special detergents and soap.
- In addition, it must be taken into account that these stones do not have spaces that lead to the accumulation of insects in these spaces.
Walls that can be decorated with stones
One of the most important places where indoor stone decorations are made is the walls, and here we present just a few of the latest stone wall decorations:
- bathroom wall decorations Where stones are used in decoration with the addition of characteristic lighting. It gives the bathroom a unique and unusual look. It therefore attracts attention and adds elegance and sophistication to your home.
- Living room wall decor: Where stones add more beauty as they are added to the living room. Stones are also rarely used to decorate the walls of the living room. They also help block outside sounds and increase heat retention.
- American Kitchen Countertop Decorations: Where stones are installed on the kitchen bar. The stones used must be durable and of course easy to clean and ideal for kitchen wall cladding.
- Stone decoration around the windows: Where some designs are made around the windows, it gives an aesthetic touch to the wall.
- Stone decoration around interior doors or house door: Where a stone frame is made around the door’s throats.
- Interior stone decorations for offices: Where the wall can be the background of the office with colored stone. Next to a glass desk, to emphasize the wall decor.
Modern ideas for types of stone for interior decoration
There are many out-of-the-box ideas that can be implemented in interior stone decorations, including the following:
- Colored stone walls: It depends on the choice of the color of the stone, in addition to the choice of the color of the stone. And on this it can be pure white, or blue, or green.
- Central lighting: Where light sources are added to highlight the color. Where it illuminates the stone wall, to enhance its beauty from above or near the wall.
- stone wall decoration: They are classified as distinctive indoor stone decorations. It usually does not require any decoration or addition in it. But you can hang some paintings, wall lamps and other simple accessories without exaggeration to avoid losing the beauty of the wall.
- Design part of the wall with stones: Where you can combine the walls between the selected stones and the normal wall.
- Vintage method: This form has its own characteristic, as the natural form of the stone stands out with the beauty of its details and its old, worn shape. As we see in the vintage decorations. Even the modern as a form to mix vintage and modern decor in one space.
Advantages of using stone in interior decoration
There are many advantages that make the customer turn to stones in the design of interior stone decorations. Among them are the following:
- The shape of the wall mounted stone shows unmatched elegance.
- In addition, the price per square meter of stone and the price of paint or building material encourage buyers to choose it instead of paint.
- On the other hand, it works to decorate and beautify the kitchen, as kitchens require durable materials that can withstand heat.
- When decorating the living room, bright colors and simple design change the look of the entire space, adding a fun aesthetic.
- On the other hand, stone is used in bathroom decoration. The Hashemite Pharaonic stones and mica became an important factor in the choice of the buyer to decorate the bathroom instead of ceramics.
- As for the interior decoration, the stone radically changes the features of the living room, giving it a pleasant classic atmosphere.
And in the end we got to know a lot of interior stone interior design ideas. In addition to the work to mention some of the guidelines by which it is possible to work on the choice of the appropriate interior decoration for rooms, offices or others, according to the place. On the other hand, we have identified the appropriate colors for decorations made of stones, either on the walls or in the living room. Along with some ideas out of the box in the design of some home stone decorations in the bathroom or kitchen. But in the end, we can assure the client of the importance of choosing the right company to deal with. In order to obtain finishes that do not have defects, the customer must also ensure the quality of the material for the stone, so as not to cause problems later.