Today you’ll find a deal on the Classic Super-Fast Thermapen, FitBit Inspire 2 at a discount and save on the T-fal E76597 Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan. All this and more below.
Labor Day may already be over, but don’t worry: Wayfair’s surplus sale has arrived. Get huge discounts – up to 60% off – across a range of categories. Get great savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen essentials and more. You’ll also get free shipping on your order. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re almost guaranteed to provide it.
Sheertex unbreakable tights have achieved cult status due to their ultimate durability, and now a range of bestsellers are being discounted as part of the brand’s warehouse sale. You can buy a range of staples at 50% off until the end of this month. From simple classics to colorful underwear to patterned socks, this Sheertex sale is a great opportunity to upgrade your sock drawer. All styles feature the proven Sheertex Knit technology, which balances comfort with long-lasting resistance to abrasion and damage.
At Underscored, ThermoWorks is our most trusted brand thermometer when it comes to grilling. Good news for any late-summer cook on the calendar: The Classic Super-Fast Meat Thermometer is now available for purchase in open-box condition. With a foldable probe and ultra-clear display, this thermometer is an essential kitchen appliance. In addition, the pocket-sized robust ThermoPop sees a tough opponent.
With countless sporty useful features, the Fitbit Inspire 2 is our top fitness tracker choice for anyone who wants better clarity and more robust data about their health, fitness and healthy lifestyle. Usually for around $100, it’s now over $35 at Walmart.
Our testers’ favorite non-stick pan, the T-fal Ultimate, has dropped to the lowest price we’ve seen since last Black Friday. The depth of this pan allows for multiple uses, from cooking standard pan foods like eggs and meat to recipes you’d normally keep for pots, like rice and stews.
• Apple MagSafe battery packs are now $15 off at Best Buy, meaning you can stay charged all day for less money and less stress.
• Honeywell tabletop fans are just $8.49 at Target right now, making them perfect additions to bedrooms, kids’ rooms, and anywhere else you need fresh air moving around.
• Stylish Courant wireless drawer accessories are available at 40% off at Nordstrom right now, whether you want a drawer that holds all your everyday essentials or a stylish drawer block with just enough space for a compact nightstand.
• On another note from Nordstrom, the department store is hosting a massive Le Creuset event to get you ready for fall cooking and grilling: consider deep discounts on nearly 200 items, including 34% off the popular Dutch oven, deals on cookware sets and more.
• adidas adidas is on sale in watts! Up to 58% off just in time for cooler temperatures – plus, Prime members get another $5 off.
• Shopbop’s Style event is on now, with savings tiered on your total purchases – simply use the code STYLE on orders over $200 to save.
• Google Nest Hub ready with Google Assistant, smart home controls, thermostats, timer and more to keep your life organized and smooth – and you can get $45 off at Best Buy right now.
• Furbo is currently an incredible 25% off on Amazon, and it’s basically remote entertainment for you and your dog at home.
• Prices for Nespresso coffee makers start at $127.99 at Woot! Which makes your morning cup of coffee easier than ever.
• Coca-Cola six-can mini (and other sodas) three for $9.98 now at Walgreens.
Three years after their debut — and ending up in the ears of seemingly everyone you know — Apple’s sturdy AirPods Pro headphones are finally getting an update. AirPods Pro 2 is now available for pre-order and will launch on September 23, promising major updates such as improved Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), a wide range of fit options, more extensive touch controls and longer battery life. Like their predecessors, the Pro 2 will still carry the same hefty price tag of $249 — but if you pre-order now on Amazon, you’ll save $10. While this is a relatively minor discount, it’s rare to see a new Apple drop at any discount, so watch for the pair to crash now.
Up your smoothie game with the best Vitamix blender and more now. All new blenders, containers, bundles, accessories and certified refurbished models are heavily discounted during this limited savings event. These powerful blenders – currently up to 50% off – are transforming the kitchen, so if you’ve been eyeing one, now’s the time to buy.
At Underscored, we’re big fans of the Ember Mug 2. It’s a refillable stainless steel mug surrounded by a ceramic coating that keeps your drink interesting by creating a convection current in whatever liquid you fill it with. It will automatically detect when the liquid is inside and start heating to the temperature you choose via the accompanying app. For now, Underline readers can save $20 on a Metallic set — and choose from gold, stainless steel, copper and rose gold — and never drink lukewarm coffee again. Simply use the code CNNREADER20 at checkout.
Sell friends and family
Finally, the sale skin care lovers have been waiting for: Supergoop’s Friends and Family Sale! 20% off everything on site. Today is the last day you can use code FF20 at checkout to save on your favorite online sunscreen (including the popular invisible sunscreen), and decide to wear sunscreen daily, no matter the season.
Whether you’re looking for a new pair of kicks, some comfy loungewear, or workout clothes that fit perfectly into your workout routine, adidas has got you covered. Now you can get $30 off purchases of $100 or more using code HOTDEAL when you shop thousands of top-notch adidas designs for men, women and kids. This deal only lasts until September 20th, so don’t wait.