Does the large number of ants in the house indicate envy? Envy is a dangerous phenomenon mentioned in the Holy Qur’an, and God Almighty has forbidden it in his dear book, and also the Prophet Muhammad – may God bless him and give him peace – those who suffer for no reason from the large presence of ants In the house, they want to know whether the abundance of ants indicates envy or not, because they have exhausted all possible means to get rid of ants; However, they cannot escape from it, which makes the time you spend at home very bad due to frequent exposure to ant bites, so we will explain whether an abundance of ants in the house can be considered a sign of envy, and we will also show the best ways to get rid of them from ants.
Is the abundance of ants in the house a sign of envy?
The presence of ants in abundance in the house for no reason, although they try by all means to get rid of them, indicates that the house and its people are envious, because it can be evidence of the presence of spray magic in the house, so anyone notices the presence of ants and insects in abundance in his house despite the cleanliness of the house, he should be careful to constantly strengthen himself, his family and his house with the legal ruqyah and the operation of the Qur’an at the House.
What kind of envy is indicated by the appearance of ants in the house?
The large number of ants that appear in the house for no reason is often a sign of envy, and the place where ants are abundant indicates the type of envy that has affected the inhabitants of the house, as we will see in the following lines show.
- The frequent appearance of ants in the kitchen indicates that envy is directed at one of the elderly females in the family, such as the mother, grandmother or older sister.
- The frequent appearance of ants in the bathroom indicates that envy is directed at family money.
- The frequent appearance of ants inside doors and wooden furniture indicates that envy is directed at the head of the family.
- The frequent appearance of ants in the bedroom indicates that envy is directed at the relationship between husband and wife.
- The frequent appearance of ants around the house indicates that the envy is directed at children or at the house itself.
The most prominent signs of envy that appear on the body
There are many signs that appear on the human body to be envied, and among these are
- Constant pain throughout the body without a medical reason.
- Lose a lot of weight in a short time despite eating large amounts of food.
- I suffer from constant diarrhea.
- I hate family and feel very uncomfortable when I enter the house.
- Crying suddenly for no reason and feeling sad and depressed all the time.
- He suffers from terrifying hallucinations and nightmares.
- Paleness of the face and the appearance of much blue on the body.
- The appearance of an unusually large amount of acne on the face and body.
- The patient vomits with envy when he hears the legal ruqyah.
- Constant feeling of lethargy and unwillingness to get out of bed.
- I suffer from constant tension and insomnia.
How to get rid of envy and eyes Important tips
There are many tips to follow to get rid of eyes and envy, and these tips are
- Insist on reading the legitimacy of the man and spell.
- Regular reading and listening to the Quran.
- Mute blessings and do not cut them off on the disadvantaged.
- Stay away from sins and maintain the establishment of prayer on time.
- Zakat for the purpose of detecting problems and treating envy.
- Trust in God Almighty and ask His help to get rid of the body.
How to get rid of ants in your home
Although the abundance of ants in the house indicates envy, to get rid of ants must maintain cleanliness and follow many tips, in addition to prayer to get rid of envy to remove ants from the house irreversibly, and these tips are
- Spray pesticides in places where ants are abundant in the house.
- Make sure you clean the house well.
- Be sure to seal the holes in the wall to prevent ants from entering the house.
- Ventilate every room in the house daily to keep the air fresh and keep insects out as much as possible.
- Be careful not to leave debris around the house for ants and insects to collect on.
- dry the floor and furniture well after cleaning; Because ants like to congregate in damp places.
The most beautiful prayer for protection against the eye, magic and envy
There are many supplications that the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – recommended to Muslims to keep praying to protect against envy, sorcery and the evil eye, and these supplications are
- Live, O Qayyum, by your mercy, I appeal to you, direct all my affairs to me, and do not for a moment leave me to my own fate.
- “I take refuge in the perfect words of God against every devil and evil and every evil eye.”
- “I seek refuge with Allah and His Power from everything I find and about which I warn.”
- I seek refuge with Allah, the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing, with the accursed Satan and with his deputies, fatwas and deputies.
- In the name of God, in whose name nothing on earth or in heaven is harmed, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
A complete prayer to get rid of ants from the house
The large number of ants in the house indicates envy, so to get rid of ants in the house due to envy, we mention some supplications that can be used to expel ants from the house by reading them on salt water and a workshop in the places where ants gather, and these requests are
- Lord of the worlds, Lord of the worlds, Lord of heaven and earth and what is between them and all the weak and weak of character, Lord of the great whale in the raging sea, Lord of snakes in their lands, holes and ants in their holes, please keep all kinds of insects and ants away from my house.
- O God, You created the creatures of this entire universe, made them strong and weak among them, and made man the center of the entire universe.
- I beseech You, Lord of the worlds, who are capable of anything in this whole universe, and nothing is able, either on earth or in heaven, to keep the ants away from my house; Because it is difficult for me to kill him, but I cannot bear him, so please Oman, who is afraid of you, defend them and defend them against me.
- Lord, Lord of all afflictions, Lord of all fear, and Lord of this life, I beseech Thee by the judgments of thy strength and thy great name, which, when called, I answer to drive away the ants from me, my house and my home, and help me in all the troubles of the world.