Designing a bedroom for your child does not mean that you have to provide large areas in the room and fill them with furniture to the point that objects accumulate in an annoying way that increases tension, as if the child’s room is narrow and orderly is designed. and technical way, the child will feel happy and comfortable and his ability to discover the surrounding environment will increase from During play and learning, parents must allocate a comfortable and enjoyable space for their children, because of its positive psychological impact on them.
Before buying a new set of furniture for your child’s bedroom, you need to determine the size and area of the room, to place the furniture in an orderly manner and to avoid messy coordination. Here are some tips to consider when placing furniture in children’s bedrooms: 
- Choose versatile furniture: When designing your child’s bedroom, be sure to choose smart, versatile furniture, such as choosing the right sofa for reading, relaxing or playing.
- Make the best use of space: You should make sure that the furniture in your child’s bedroom, such as the bed, wardrobe and drawers, are placed in their appropriate places, to ensure that there is enough space for movement and play, as well as for the child to be able to open it comfortably and close, without disturbing him or causing him trouble.
- Do not use blackout or blackout blinds: This is not to block the sunlight from the room, as it is important that the child is exposed daily to the sunlight necessary for his health and proper growth.
- Choose bookcases and cabinets with multiple shelves: It is a good idea to choose libraries and wardrobes with multiple shelves, to take advantage of them to place as many small-sized stocks as possible, such as toys, stories, etc., which can cause chaos and disorganization in the room, if they keep lying on the floor.
- Keep in mind that your child will grow up to: When choosing the furniture for your child’s room, you must take into account that the child will constantly change and grow, so do not choose very expensive furniture, because as soon as your child grows, he will need a bigger bed and a more spacious wardrobe need, so you should choose suitable furniture at a reasonable price without exaggeration.
- Observer of security and safety rules: When choosing furniture for your child’s room, the child’s safety must be considered, so make sure to choose simple furniture that will not cause any accidents to the child, such as choosing an oval-shaped table, and stay away from furniture with sharp edges, so that the child does not get injured, if he accidentally falls while playing or playing. Until you teach him to walk, and if you choose a bunk bed, it should be protected by rails to protect your children from falling .
The beauty of your child’s room is not related to luxury or expensive furniture, it is possible to get a beautiful, neat and eye-catching room through a few simple and inexpensive steps, recommended by leading designers and interior designers. 
There are some ideas and guidelines recommended by American interior designer Robert Joseph for designing and decorating children’s bedrooms and giving them a magical touch, as follows: 
- Place a painting divided into several sections within one frame on the wall of the room, with a mixture of colors that match the colors of the wallpaper on the wall, and this painting can include the image of the child himself.
- Placing the colored strips on the drawer handles in a simple and lovely way, making the room full of vitality and energy due to the coordination of the different stripes of color.
- Allocate a comfortable sofa with a well-lit place for reading time next to the child’s library.
- To put a wire that goes from one wall to another, past the right angle between the two walls, to keep the child’s drawings on it or display his souvenir pictures.
- Hang the diary or coloring book on the child’s wardrobe door and decorate it with cardboard cut out in the shape of colorful flowers.
- Install some shelves on the walls of the room to arrange things and save space, and mirrors, souvenirs, light boxes and children’s toys can be placed on them.
- Set a chart to measure growth, to encourage the child to eat healthy food, to grow and reach his height to the highest scale on the board.
- To place a decorative piece of carpet on the floor of the room, to give it beauty, in addition to reducing the feeling of cold on winter evenings.
Expert Suzy Chiazzari, who works at the accredited Iris School in the UK and is interested in studying how color therapy and its impact on the psyche, explains the main effects of colors on the child’s psyche and behavior and its most prominent implications , as follows: 
- warm colors: Choosing warm and classic colors for a child’s room evokes happiness and comfort in itself, and largely creates intimacy, giving space to open spaces, and if the room’s color includes some bold shades of red, orange and yellow , it can stimulate the mind to sound and think.
- Red Color: Red color contributes to the revitalization of the body, increases heart rate, blood pressure and breathing, but excessive focus on it can lead to an inability to focus, and can cause headaches and impair the chemical performance of the child’s brain, therefore it is recommended to use it in moderation with the addition of some warm colors with it, to soften the effects The negative that this color can cause.
- Pink Color: It is the most beloved color for girls’ hearts, as it evokes sympathy and femininity, and creates an atmosphere of calmness, but over time it can cause some boredom and anxiety, so it should be paired with some bright colors are mixed to form an atmosphere of calm and comfortable relaxation.
- the yellow color: This bright color is associated with happiness, energy and stimulation, but using it in an exaggerated way can provoke feelings of anger and frustration, so it is best to use yellow in the room on small furniture, such as chair covers, cushions and tables, to sit, and it is possible to place a yellow color palette on Elegant room wall.
- The color orange: It is the color of welcome and meeting, as it supports inspiration and communication, and this color is similar to yellow in characteristics and influence.
- the color blue: The opposite color with its effect on the color red, it is a calming color for the mind and body, lowering blood pressure, heart rate and breathing, and it also reduces feelings of anxiety and aggression, so it is automatically chosen for boys’ rooms , who are more aggressive and active than girls, and for children who have trouble sleeping and who are exposed. More for tantrums and other behavioral problems, it may suit them to spend time in a blue colored room, in addition to the fact that this color is a cool color that creates a refreshing feeling for the child, especially in hot areas.
- fuchsia: As soon as we see the color purple, a sense of wisdom and spirituality passes in our mind, as this color combines the stability of the blue color and the energy of the red color, and expresses wealth and wealth and reminds us of kings, but this color requires luxury models of furniture, to be consistent with its characteristics.
- green color: The green color symbolizes nature, gives a sense of health and cleanliness, provides an environment of calmness and meditation, reduces anxiety and poor concentration, and improves the ability to read and memorize, and it is great to have it on window blinds to add, to give a greater sense of nature and enjoy it.
After getting acquainted with us on how to choose children’s room furniture, decor and different designs, as well as colors that affect the child’s psyche and behavior, you should consider the choice of designs and colors that suit the child, if his room be his own kingdom, and the child can participate in the choice of his room furniture and colors at the time he is able to understand his surroundings and explore his tendencies.