Decorated children’s bedrooms that ignite the energy of imagination and creativity in this age group, develop their skills and transform their private spaces into a beautiful world that accompanies them during wakefulness and sleep. This can only be achieved by listening to the children’s opinions, respecting their requirements and involving them in the plan to decorate their bedrooms, without imposing the taste of the parents and their fingerprints on them. In this context, “Madam.net” offers a set of ideas and tips, so that children’s bedrooms are filled with fun spaces and spaces for imagination to grow.
Children’s bedroom decorating essentials
A bedroom with bright colors and a contemporary design, with green and orange suitable for both girls and boys. Available in CaosCreo
The recommendations for choosing a child’s bedroom include::
• When children’s bedrooms are simple in design, and have fewer accessories, the occupants have space to move, play and move around easily.
• It is recommended to choose durable furniture of good quality for children’s bedrooms for the reasons of their safety, taking into account their weight, height and expectations of increase in the later period. Usually, hardwood or soft wrought iron are ideal for children’s bedroom furniture. In this context, it is necessary to stay away from furniture and accessories that can harm this age group, such as: sharp corners, flammable materials and oil heating stoves, while avoiding the use of candles in the decoration of bedrooms.
• It is preferable to choose covers, bedspreads and curtains from natural materials, such as: cotton, wool and silk, to keep young children away from the factors that cause allergies to them, and any other irritating symptoms.
• It is necessary to choose bedrooms, in a way that suits children when they reach school age in the future, while trying to find pieces of furniture that are adaptable, that help to change when necessary.
simple room for a child; It consists of a colorful bed, pillows and covers, with a set of colorful boxes. The wall is decorated with drawings inspired by the animated films, and in harmonious colors, with the rest of the furniture and accessories. Available in Vinilo infantil pollito Lolo
• It is necessary to pay attention to the lighting of children’s bedrooms, and to study the places and angles in which it is distributed, while staying as much as possible away from unstable floor lighting, or those that stand in the way of children, to avoid problems during movement and play. It is also necessary to take care of the lighting near the place where children study, and to ensure that it is sufficient and appropriate. Note that any confusion in the distribution of lighting can negatively affect the strength of the eyes and expose them to injury.
• It is attractive to decorate children’s bedrooms with their drawings and arts and crafts, thus improving their self-confidence. So they put their fingerprints on the places where they live.
• If the budget allocated for children’s bedroom decorations is modest, parents can use paint, decorate with colored drawings, or posters and pictures that please children, and let their imaginations run free.
A warm bedroom for a school-aged child, and his fondness for the dinosaur, which has become a main theme in the decor plan, is evident in the wallpaper, flooring, covers and other accessories. Available in “Shun Zeng” stores, Sian Zeng
• When a general “theme” is chosen for decoration, the task of designing children’s bedrooms becomes easier. For example, if the roommate loves dinosaurs, this animal can be the main focus of the decor plan, with accessories revolving around it.
• It is known that colors are the key to the success of any design in children’s bedrooms, therefore it is preferable to choose bright colors, such as orange, yellow, pink, green and purple, but the presence of three colors in the space should not not exceed, so as not to fall into the circle of confusion and chaos. One of the tips related to the choice of shades is soft (or neutral) colors, when you want quiet and simple decorations for children’s bedrooms.
• It is necessary to take care of the ventilation of children’s bedrooms, either by using shade curtains that are easy to lift, or those that children can control to open the windows, renew the air and the sides of the to refresh rooms, from time to time.
Children’s bedroom accessories
A classic alarm clock design with a dinosaur in the middle, while two light red hands on a blue background. Available from the British Natural History Museum.
Table lighting in the shape of a small white sheep. Available in Lights4fun.
Square cotton pillowcase inspired by the novel “Paddington Bear” by British author Michael Bond. Available in vintage cushions.
A basket with a lid in the shape of a bear, made of woven natural fibers, and can be used for clothes or to hold toys. Available at THE FIND STORE.
For more information about your health and beauty:
Tips for organizing electrical appliances in the kitchen
Tips for small kitchen interior design