Beirut – The TV has become an essential part in the living room, and in recent years, interior designers have come up with ways to coordinate it within the home decoration, so that it does not occupy a large area of the room, and also to create a harmonious piece with the room’s furniture.
Therefore, Al Jazeera Net offers innovative ideas of simple and cheap wooden shelves decorations for different designs of the TV place according to the room, and the following are the suggestions that the interior designer, Eliane Faraj, showed us:
The luxury of plaster TV decor
The plaster decor of the LCD TV is unique in its reasonable prices, since it is cheap as some think, and is characterized by its high ability to isolate sound and heat, in addition to its different designs that suit different tastes, but it is preferable that the room intended to design this type of decor where must be damp so as not to damage the plaster later. If you really want to design a soft and luxurious TV decor at the same time, plaster will be an unrivaled choice.
Elegant and perfect wooden TV decor
There will be no more luxurious TV decor than wood decor, because it has unparalleled beauty in all its shades, from brown and black to gray and white.
There are those who prefer to add small cabinets to it, and of course the glass doors will be the best, so that the people of the house put out the pieces they want in a striking and attractive way.
Wooden shelves also have a high capacity to hold the pieces placed on them, which is a great feature when choosing a modern wooden TV decor design, especially when it comes to books or ornamental plants.
Modern wooden TV decorations
Modern TV table designs are characterized by their simplicity and wood texture, and are almost completely free of etching and paint. Note that the popular colors this season are many and varied, including natural wood in shades of brown, black, gray or white. The forms of designs are:
- Wooden TV decorations with very simple designs, which are wooden tables with 4 legs, and their function is to carry the TV and “receiver”.
- Wooden TV stands are very simple cabinet-shaped tables that can hold the TV, with 2 or 3 drawers under them.
- The new designs also include shelves, one of which can be used to place the “receiver”, and the other for aesthetic purposes, i.e. to display books, magazines and stories.
- Some modern TV benches have side accessories, i.e. shelves, drawers or cabinets.
Multiple elements of TV screen decor
Interior designer Eliane Farag goes on to explain some of the main points in designing distinctive decorations for modern TV screens:
- The use of lighting units to highlight the TV screen from both sides so that it shows the point of interest in the room, with the wall painted white, which increases the feeling of spaciousness and obtains a clear room for the TV.
- Use overlapping geometric shapes of different colors such as black and white, to get an impressive result for a smart design.
- Implementation of a library on the wall that includes the TV with many pieces of accessories and other “frames”. This is the simplest way to coordinate the TV within the decor.
- Implementation of wooden shelves in the same color as the black TV screen adds to the elegance of the wall, while including some side lamps around it.
- The variety of materials used around the wooden shelf for the TV gives a different look to the room, such as the presence of the wooden shelf on the wallpaper, and the screen is black.
- The implementation of the wooden TV stand in a way that makes it extend to the top of the wall, emphasizing the height of the room and the TV at the same time.
- The use of strong color for the wall on which the wooden shelf and TV are placed offers a different view and is comfortable on the eye.
The interior designer, Faraj, notes the need to have several ideas related to the TV corner for the living room in the house to choose from, the most important of which are:
TV in the library
This idea is based on the use of the library on the wall, and there is a place to hang the screen inside. This is a good way if there is a lot of wall space for the TV, because it relies on using all the space to design a large library, and it has a place for everything.
TV in the middle of the wall
This idea depends on placing the screen in the middle of the blank wall, and focusing on the decoration below, and the ideal solution in this design is the use of a light-colored wall table to add a bright touch.
And the white color is definitely the ideal choice in this case, and designers rely on the use of simple decorations on the table and candles.
Greenery is also a great and comfortable idea with tall speakers that match the height of the screen.
Shelves above and below the TV
Shelves above and below the screen can be used instead of the library, and this design fits well with small spaces, because it gives space and at the same time offers storage spaces that do not take up much space in the room.
Screen with special lighting
Another idea is to use light lines hidden behind the screen, so that the screen itself is a wonderful piece of decor and lighting on the wall, decorating it and giving it an unusual shape.
TV area with coffee corner
When designing the TV corner, the designer can integrate more than one element on the same wall, where the coffee corner, the screen and all its components are placed in a library of a small size from below, so that everything that the family includes needs on one wall and in a small space.
TV spot in bedrooms
Interior designer Faraj warns when designing where the TV will be placed in the bedroom that it should be integrated into the decor, taking into account the distance and height, and not leaving the cables (wires) exposed. The TV should be placed comfortably, and the distance and height should be taken into account according to where you sit, preferably one meter higher than the height of the bed.
She pointed out that the TV was installed at an appropriate height in the bedroom on a wooden board for comfortable viewing when lying on the bed.