On October 31, 2022 | Time 10:09 am
Written by: Ashraf Al-Adi
Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Exclusive photos showcase the new resort that redefines the concept of luxury destinations in Dubai
- The new destination promises high-end hospitality, unique menus, luxury accommodation suites and a world-class beach club.
- Bookings available from 31 October for stays in 2023
Atlantis The Royal, Dubai’s newest luxury resort, has unveiled the much-anticipated initial images of the destination in the heart of Dubai, with bookings announced today, October 31, for guests looking to experience a new level of luxury.
Preliminary images showed the uniqueness of the newest resort in Dubai, the splendor of its design and exceptional luxury. The new resort features 44 suites with private infinity pools, a state-of-the-art infinity pool on the 22nd floor with breathtaking views of the iconic Palm Island, the world’s largest jellyfish aquarium, a signature fountain with water and fire shows, and a range of restaurants and bars. Luxury chefs around the world. The resort offers its guests a luxurious experience of distinction that has been carefully designed to suit all tastes and aspirations.
The new resort guarantees to offer guests an exceptional experience of exploration and adventure, including antiques, artistic touches and innovative entertainment facilities created by leading designers, architects and artists from around the world, while providing the highest standards of service and excellence.
Rooms and accommodation experiences
- The 43-story resort features 795 rooms with breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf and Palm Island, as well as 44 luxury suites and penthouses with private skyline pools, offering guests unprecedented luxury experiences.
- All rooms, suites and penthouses are exceptionally luxurious, with a range of amenities from well-known and respected brands such as Hermes, Fret and Graf.
- All guests staying in suites or penthouses can benefit from the signature Concierge Service, which offers a high level of service and luxury and caters to all guest needs, including unpacking, pillow selection, ironing, private resort tours and the organization of exclusive experiences.
- Guests staying in suites or penthouses can also enjoy a restful sleep experience as the resort offers them the option to choose from a varied menu of pillows. The resort offers guests mini designs of each pillow to choose the most suitable type for them after making sure of its shape and texture. There are seven different types of pillows available, including cold gel technology, memory foam head and foot pillows, buckwheat pillows, maternity pillows and full body pillows.
- The resort equips all its rooms with advanced wireless technologies, so guests can control the temperature, lighting, TV and other amenities with their mobile phones. They can also personalize the room with unique technologies that allow them to download their favorite media and accounts to their TVs.
- Atlantis The Royal Resort offers its guests a variety of signature dining experiences, with 17 international restaurants and bars overseen by elite chefs including Gaston Acurio, Ariana Bundy, Costas Spiliades and Jose Andre. As Nobu opens the resort’s first pool and beach club, Heston Blumenthal Residence introduces the brand’s first bar, offering guests unique dining experiences.
- The resort also includes Ling Ling Restaurant, located on the 22nd floor next to Cloud 22, which offers an unparalleled dining experience, from early morning to late night, allowing guests to enjoy delicious dishes to the sound of music and with breathtaking views. The contemporary restaurant features an ambience inspired by the rich local culture and distinctive panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and the magnificent Dubai skyline.
Entertainment events and nightlife experiences
- The six-tower resort features a 90-metre sky pool on the 22nd floor, which forms part of the outdoor entertainment Cloud 22 experience, as well as VIP beach huts with private plunge pools, a bar and DJ’s corner. The resort also offers entertainment, entertainment and nightlife enthusiasts the opportunity to enjoy the music of the world’s most famous DJs, with a breathtaking view of the magnificent Dubai skyline.
- The luxury resort includes the first bar, “Resonance” by the Heston Blumenthal brand, which is scheduled to include a 6.5 meter high aquarium containing 4,000 types of jellyfish. This completely new and unique concept offers unforgettable dining experiences with a carefully curated menu of delicious food and cocktails accompanied by entertaining entertainment.
- The resort hosts a wide range of fountain and water feature designs designed by Wet Design, the leading company in this field, including the Sky Blaze Fountain, which is the first and only fountain to feature permanent fire and water displays in the Middle -East display.
Atlantis The Royal Resort is scheduled to hold an unparalleled opening ceremony in January 2023 with the participation of a constellation of stars before guests begin to receive, recalling the memories of the opening ceremony of Atlantis, The Palm in 2008, which saw the participation of prominent personalities, such as Robert De Niro and Gerard Butler And Kylie Minogue and Priyanka Chopra amid spectacular fireworks displays.
Commenting on the matter, Atlantis Dubai Resorts Managing Director Timothy Kelly said: “We are pleased to release the initial photos of the resort Atlantis The RoyalOne of the world’s leading luxury leisure destinations. The opening of a resort the size of Atlantis The Royal An important event that takes place once or twice every ten years, we are excited to welcome our guests from all over the world. The resort is unique in its distinctive design, as the new photos show, making it a prominent icon in the Dubai skyline. We are very excited to start welcoming our guests next year and give them a luxurious and unforgettable experience.”