Bedroom spaces vary. In modern apartments, bedrooms are available in small spaces, unlike bedrooms in large houses. There are instructions and tips to help choose decorations for small bedrooms so that they are comfortable, organized and neat. During this article we will learn a lot of information about bedroom decorations.
See also: classic wall clocks for a luxurious and elegant decor
There are basic elements in the bedrooms that give them a practical and attractive character at the same time, but care must be taken to keep the room comfortable so that its basic components are limited in terms of number and size, and when working on special apply touches like decoration to add luxury and sophistication to the room, it is necessary to choose the basics that do not, and among the basic bedroom components we mention the following:
The wall of the room is one of the most important things that add attractiveness and glamor to the bedroom, as it increases its luxury and defines its special character, and it is possible to choose colors that suit the taste, since some people prefer dark and dark may prefer. strong colors, while other people prefer calm and soft colors that match the room’s decor and its general atmosphere.
Bedroom lighting should be comfortable, quiet and romantic, as dim lights can be chosen in the bed areas.
The wardrobe is one of the necessary things, so it is preferable to choose the wall wardrobe because it is more practical and gives the bedroom more space, which makes the bedroom more comfortable.
Carpets and rugs
The presence of carpets or rugs in the bedrooms is not related to fashion, since it is a matter of the taste of the owner of the room, so many resort to the adoption of carpets so that the bedroom is more warm, and ‘ A small piece of carpet can be placed to feel comfortable and relaxed in the bedroom.
The bed is one of the basic and indispensable components of bedrooms, but it is considered large in size, so it is recommended to choose the size of the bed that matches the size and character of the room, and its choice depends down to personal taste. from the owner of the room. 
After the age of nine, girls start to know what they want for their bedroom, and as they get older, this character develops in them because they find that they have gained a greater understanding of what is going on around them and what they need, and they can tell them the budget that allows them to choose what they want and their limits.
- Choosing a suitable design for the girls’ bedroom, as it is considered the most important factor that shows time and era These designs are characterized by soft lines and elegant accessories that give the room elegance and beauty.
- The choice of colors is very important when choosing them for girls’ bedrooms. Girls’ bedrooms usually tend to have comfortable and calm colors, and it is very rare to find loud colors. In the end, the color of the bedroom can be chosen according to the girl’s inclinations and what suits her personality.
- By including modern and classic decorations, there is a group of girls in adolescence who tend to sleep in bright colors that they take from cartoons and fairy tales, while the other group of girls tend to choose brown with cheerful colors. 
Many young people like to change the decor of their room by choosing modern and modern designs, and these designs in modern youth bedrooms depend on the choice of practical furniture, the colors are simple and it contains delicate accessories. So, the young man , at this stage, wants to be independent and choose the decor of his room according to his own taste that fits his personality, and one of the most important tips we give when choosing the decorations of youth bedrooms is as follows:
- Creating a versatile wall decor with shelves is one of the biggest transitions that go along with the transition from a teenager to a young adult. And his choices move from stickers and blue branches to frames. If your child undergoes this change, it is recommended to leave room for them to design a flexible gallery wall with shelves.
- Offers ample space for storage Storage is essential in a young man’s bedroom A built-in shelving unit with colorful storage boxes is great for clearing away clutter, while a desk unit offers a useful mix of closed and open storage. space, making it ideal when a young man hosts his friends in his room.
- Use Floor Space Placing a versatile wooden bed with a bedside table is a way to make use of the room’s limited floor space.
- Keeping the walls neutral to cater for different tastes as teenagers become young adults, so the space should look fun and lively with personal touches so the walls don’t have to be boring white.
- Leave space for study and work, as the young man’s bedroom should be versatile and contain everything such as a desk that should be available in the room so that the young man can easily perform his duties. 
To change the bedroom decorations, they can be renewed without spending a lot of money, since many people want the bedroom to be simple, and it is simple bedroom decorations that we call as follows:
- Upholster and upgrade the old bed frame and put new, neat sheets on top of the bed.
- Put simple curtains in bright colors.
- Paint the bedroom wall in a simple way, and you can add drawings in beautiful colors on it.
- Choose a suitable desk with lighting for the study room.
- Choose an appropriately sized wardrobe that contains drawers and boxes to store and hang clothes and shoes and prevent clutter.
- Put a small rug on the floor and a small bedside table on top of it.
- Hang a mirror on the wall. 
Children’s bedrooms can be chosen as follows:
- Choose calm and light wall colors such as blue for men and pale pink for women.
- Hang pictures of characters loved by the child on the walls.
- Choose a small wooden bed and spread a sheet on it that has drawings like the ones the child looks at in series and cartoons.
- Place a table next to the child’s bed with a table lamp on it.
- Choose a wardrobe that matches the size of the room and consists of shelves, hangers and drawers to facilitate the arrangement of the child’s things.
- To put a small desk that fits the size of the child to do his homework.
- Leave enough space in the room for the child to play. 
When the wedding date is set, the newlyweds start looking for decorations for the house, including the bedroom, which are available in different designs to suit every taste, so learn through the following rules how to choose bedroom decorations for the groom:
- The bedroom should look elegant and calm when you enter it, as this will give the newlyweds a sense of comfort, and this depends on many factors, including the consistency of the room’s decor and colors.
- The colors of the room should be chosen, as this is an important factor that has a great impact on the psychological state. Where some colors can cause distress and frustration, and other colors give joy and comfort.
- Designs should be chosen to match the design of the room, and above all, to be simple, and the most important thing is to be to the taste of the newlyweds.
- Choose an upholstered bed wallpaper that adds a touch of luxury and sophistication.
- Wallpaper can be used in bedroom decor because it gives a beautiful, simple and distinctive touch to it. There are also many designs and shapes that can be chosen to match the newlyweds’ taste very easily.
- Some grooms want to design a luxury bedroom that looks like a hotel room, and this can be easily done when choosing modern decorations, calm and neutral colors and simple modern touches.
- There should be consistency in colors with all room decorations including furniture, curtains and furnishings.
- Avoid choosing large-sized bedroom furniture in small bedrooms, because it gives a feeling of restriction, and in addition, you should choose practical and small pieces of furniture and leave space in the room.
- The color of the room is chosen according to its area. If the room has a small area, light colors should be chosen because it gives more space to the room, and if the room has a large area, light and dark colors can be combined in simple shades.
- It is recommended to choose a painting on the wall that includes a soft and simple shape that adds a beautiful touch to the room. However, many people prefer to place a painting that includes a natural or romantic landscape.
- Usually, when choosing modern bedroom decor, you should avoid choosing dark colors because they give off negative energy, therefore it is recommended to choose light colors such as: pastel colors, white, light gray or blue in its shades.
- A sofa can be placed at the end of the bed to give a nice touch to the room and you can sit on it.
- It is recommended to choose lined curtains to isolate the sun’s rays, and the floor of the bedrooms can be parquet or carpet.
- Lighting should be placed next to the bed and the lighting should be throughout the room.
Choosing modern bedroom decorations and luxury designs is one of the things that need many steps to be followed. We will call it as follows:
- When choosing the decor of small bedrooms, you should choose small furniture that is simple, and not choose large furniture that causes pressure and distress in the bedroom.
- It is recommended to choose large mirrors placed in the middle of the bedroom so that they are a focal point and give the feeling of a larger space to the room.
- If the ceiling of the room is high, it is recommended to choose large lighting units, and if the ceiling is low, it is possible to choose floor or side lighting units.
- Light colors are a good choice in a small bedroom. This is because it gives more space to the room.
- Wallpaper can be used to decorate very small bedrooms to give the place more space, but a simple design that gives depth should be chosen.
- You should choose accessories that are of a suitable size for the room and are simple to give the room a simple touch of beauty.
- It is recommended to choose practical furniture, for example, you can choose a bed that has boxes at the bottom to use it to store shoes, clothes and books, but you can choose a folding bed.
- There should be consistency in the colors of the paint, the color of the furniture, carpets and accessories to finally give a distinctive and elegant look to the room.
Drywall designs and decorations are generally different, especially drywall bedroom decorations. The following are plasterboard bedroom decorations:
- Plaster decorations for ceilings, where the ceiling is one of the basic elements that complements the decorations, so plaster decorations can be used for ceilings. There are plaster decoration designs that come with different garlands that add an aesthetic and artistic touch to the room, and there are hanging plaster available in simple and exciting designs.
- Classic plaster decorations, and it is considered one of the simple plaster forms that are available in plaster gradations in the nooks and corners of the room and contain dim lighting.
The Sabaya bedrooms are characterized by their special character, and the choice of soft colors is an important part. They are also characterized by the decorations that are characterized by elegant designs that make the girls feel cheerful and joyful. Here are the steps for choosing the decorations for the Sabaya bedrooms:
- Paint the room with paint that matches the girl’s personality and can choose pale pink, yellow or purple.
- Choose accessories hanging on the wall, such as hanging stars on the ceiling, hanging personal pictures and murals, and bears and a group of small games can be placed.
- Placing shelves for the library in the girls’ bedrooms.
- Personal photos can be hung on the door of the girl’s room.