What is the salary of an accountant in Aramco? Salaries in Aramco are among the salaries classified as high, and this is the reason why many dream of working in this company, and in our article on the Money Makers website we talk about the salaries of accountants in the most prominent and largest oil company in the Arab world and worldwide.
What is the salary of an Aramco accountant?
The salary of an accountant in Aramco varies according to specialization, years of experience and the location in which he works. Through the following we show the average salaries of Aramco in general:
- The average salary of an accountant in Aramco is 16,487 Saudi Riyal, with a minimum of 1,000 Saudi Riyal and a maximum of 160,000 Saudi Riyal.
- The average salary of men working in Aramco can reach 16,559 Saudi Riyal, while the average salary of female employees of Aramco is around 14,875 Saudi Riyal.
The average salary of an accountant in Aramco, by educational qualifications
Looking at the salary of an accountant in Aramco, we have to inform you about the average salary of an accountant in Aramco by academic qualifications, which is:
|Certificate||Average salary in Saudi Riyal|
Also Read: Accountant Salaries in Saudi Arabia
The average salary of Aramco employees by scientific discipline
The answer to the question of how much is the salary of an accountant in Aramco may vary according to the different scientific disciplines, which we present to you in detail below:
- Holder of a PhD in Informatics 40,000 Saudi Riyal.
- Holder of a master’s degree in productive and manufacturing industries, 40,000 Saudi Riyal.
- Holder of a master’s degree in health, 30,000 Saudi Riyal.
- Holder of a doctorate in engineering 33375 Saudi Riyal.
Average Aramco Salaries by City
The average salary of Aramco employees varies in different cities, and this can be explained by the following:
- In the city of one theater the salary is 54 thousand Saudi Riyal.
- In Buraidah the salary is 39,000 Saudi Riyal.
- In the city of Uhud Rafidah the salary is 30 thousand pounds.
- In the city of Harida, the salary is 53,224 Saudi Riyal.
- In the city of Tabuk, the salary is 28,750 Saudi Riyal.
- In the city of Shugairi, the salary is 32,000 Saudi Riyal.
- In the city of Hawzat Bani Tamim, the salary is 47,000 Saudi Riyal.
Also Read: Salaries of Foreign Workers in Saudi Arabia
Learn more about Aramco
After looking at the salary of an accountant in Aramco, and the average salary of Aramco employees in general, it is necessary to look at the activities and specializations of Saudi Aramco.
Aramco in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most important oil companies in the world in general and the Middle East region in particular.
The basic name of Aramco is the Arabian American Oil Company, a Saudi national company specializing in the field of oil, natural gas, petrochemicals and all other exploration-related businesses.
The company works on the production, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing of oil, gas and oil in various countries of the world. This company was nationalized in 1988 AD. It is worth mentioning that its headquarters is located in Dhahran.
Benefits of working for Saudi Aramco
There are many benefits that Aramco employees can enjoy, which are as follows:
- basic salary: It is the fixed salary that the employee receives on a monthly or hourly basis, and does not include any additional allowances, and that salary is determined according to standards that are followed between the employee and the company.
- housing allowance: These are the fees that Aramco is working to provide to the beneficiaries of its employees instead of providing them with housing within the company’s residences, and they are payable from the date of July 1 to June 30.
- Incentive Plan in Saudi Aramco: These are annual incentives for employees that are changed periodically based on the employee’s individual performance and the company’s performance each year.
- Settlement Grant: It is offered to new Aramco employees only for one time, with the aim of helping them bear unexpected expenses while they try to settle into their jobs.
- Ramadan Bonus: It is an allowance equivalent to one month’s basic salary, and it is granted to employees during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Bonus Sites: It is a monthly allowance awarded to employees who are assigned to work in a remote location from various locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Overtime pay or shift bonus: Bonuses are paid to an employee who is assigned to work in a location or job that requires extra time or unusual working hours in relation to the overall working hours.
Also Read: The Average Salary of Engineers in Saudi Arabia
The main specializations required in Aramco
There are many majors that are in high demand from Saudi Aramco for the current year 2022, the most important of which are:
- Engineering majors: These include petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical, civil and industrial engineering, in addition to marine engineering, aeronautical engineering, safety and fire protection engineering.
- Computer and technical majors: These include computer engineering, software engineering, network engineering, computer science, information technology and information security.
- Business majors: These include management information systems, business administration, finance, accounting, marketing, supply chain management, project management, human resources and economics.
- Real majors: These include law, major in international law, corporate law, political law, major in criminal law, criminology, and major in Islamic law and studies.
- Science majors: These include geophysics, geology, architecture majors, chemistry majors, physics majors, nanotechnology, marine sciences, energy sciences, environmental sciences, and sports and statistics majors.
- Majors Art and Literature: These include interior design, graphic design, public relations, communication, multimedia, media, education, English literature, Arabic language, political science and library science.
Many people, especially those who work in the field of accounting, are interested in looking for an answer to the question of how much is the salary of an accountant in Saudi Aramco, and from this site we recommend joining what this company offers, so if you get the opportunity and see a vacancy, don’t hesitate to apply for it.