Beirut – The TV has become an essential part in the living room, and in recent years, interior designers have come up with ways to coordinate it within the home decor, so that it does not occupy a large area of the room, and also to create a harmonious piece with the room’s furniture.
Therefore, Al-Jazeera Net offers innovative ideas of simple and cheap wooden shelves decorations for different designs for the location of the TV according to the room, and the following are the suggestions reviewed by the interior designer Elian Farag:
The luxury of plaster TV decoration
The decor of the plaster “LCD” TV is unique with its reasonable prices, since it is not expensive as some people think, and it is characterized by its high ability to isolate sound and heat, in addition to its different designs that suit different tastes fit. , but it is preferable that it is not the room that is intended to be designed for this type. From the decoration it is damp so that the plaster is not damaged later. If you really want to design a soft and luxurious TV decor at the same time, plaster will be an unrivaled choice.
Stylish and perfect wooden TV decoration
There will be no more luxurious TV decoration than the wooden decoration, because it has unparalleled beauty in its various shades, from brown and black to gray and white.
There are those who prefer to add small lockers to it, and of course the glass doors will be the best, so that the people of the house can place the pieces they like in an attractive and attractive way.
The wooden shelves also have a high ability to support the pieces placed on them, and this is a great feature when choosing a modern wooden TV decoration design, especially when it comes to books or ornamental plants.
Modern wooden TV decorations
The designs of modern TV tables are characterized by their simplicity and wood texture, and they are almost completely without drilling and painting. Note that the popular colors this season are many and varied, and include natural wood in shades of brown, black, gray or white. Some of the designs are:
- Wooden TV decorations carry very simple designs, which are wooden tables with 4 legs, and their function is to carry the TV set and the “receiver”.
- Wooden TV stands are very simple cabinet-shaped tables that can hold a TV, with 2 or 3 drawers underneath.
- The new designs also include shelves, one of which can be used to place the receiver, and the other for aesthetic purposes, i.e. to display books, magazines and stories.
- Some modern TV stands have side extensions, i.e. shelves, drawers or cabinets.
Various elements for decorating television screens
Interior designer Elian Farag goes on to explain some of the main points in designing distinctive decorations for modern TV screens:
- The use of lighting units to highlight the TV screen from both sides to make it the point of interest in the room, and to paint the wall white, to increase the feeling of spaciousness and a distinctive room for the to get TV.
- Use overlapping geometric shapes of different colors, such as black and white, to get an impressive result for a smart design.
- Implementation of a wall library that includes the TV along with many accessories and other “frames”. This is the simplest way to coordinate the TV within the decor.
- The execution of wooden shelves in the same color as the black TV screen increases the elegance of the wall, while a few side lamps are integrated around it.
- The variety of materials used around the wooden shelf for the TV gives a different look to the room, such as the presence of the wooden shelf on a nearby wallpaper, and the screen is black.
- The implementation of the wooden TV stand in a way that extends it to the top of the wall, emphasizing the height of the room and the TV at the same time.
- Using a strong color for the wall on which the wooden shelf and the TV are placed provides a different view that is comfortable for the eye.
The interior designer, Faraj, warns about the need to have several ideas related to the TV corner designated for the living room in the house, from which one can choose, the most important of which are:
TV in the library
This idea is based on the use of the library on the wall, and there is a place to hang the screen in it. This is a great way if you have a lot of wall space for the TV, as it relies on using all that space to create a large bookshelf, with a place for everything.
TV in the middle of the wall
This idea relies on placing the screen in the middle of the blank wall, focusing on the decoration below, and the ideal solution in this design is to use the wall table in light colors to give a bright touch.
White is definitely the ideal choice in this case, and designers rely on the use of simple decorations on the table and candles.
Green is also a great and relaxing idea with tall speakers that match the height of the screen.
Shelves above and below the TV
Shelves can be used above and below the screen instead of a library, and this design fits well in small spaces because it gives spaciousness and at the same time offers storage spaces that do not occupy a large area of the room.
Screen with own lighting
Another idea is to use light lines hidden behind the screen, so that the screen itself is a wonderful piece of decoration and lighting on the wall, decorating it and giving it an unusual shape.
TV space with coffee corner
When designing the TV corner, the designer can combine more than one element on the wall itself, where the coffee corner, the screen and all its components are placed in a library of a small size from below, so that everything that the family includes needs on one wall and in a small space.
TV place in the bedrooms
The interior designer, Faraj, warns when designing the place to place the TV in the bedroom of the need to integrate it into the decor, taking into account the distance and height, and not leaving the cables (wires) exposed. The TV should be placed comfortably, and the distance and height should be taken into account according to the place of sitting, preferably one meter higher than the height of the bed.
She pointed out that the TV set was installed at an appropriate height in the bedroom on a wooden board for comfortable viewing when lying on the bed.