Children’s bedrooms with decoration that ignites the energy of imagination and creativity in this age group, develops their skills and transforms their private spaces into a beautiful world that accompanies them during wakefulness and sleep. This can only be achieved by listening to the children’s opinions, respecting their requirements and involving them in the decoration plan for their bedrooms, without imposing the parents’ tastes and impressions on them. In this context, “Madam.net” offers a set of ideas and advice, so that children’s bedrooms will be filled with enjoyable spaces and spaces in which imagination can grow.
Basics of children’s bedroom decorations
A bedroom with bright colors and a contemporary design, knowing that green and orange suit both girls and boys. Available in CaosCreo
Includes tips for choosing a child’s bedroom:
• The more children’s bedrooms are simple in design and have no accessories, the occupants will have space to move, play and move around easily.
• It is recommended to choose good quality solid furniture for children’s bedrooms for reasons of their safety, taking into account their weight, height and expectations of increase in the subsequent period. Hardwood or smooth iron are usually ideal for children’s bedroom furniture. In this context, it is necessary to stay away from pieces of furniture and accessories that can harm this age group, such as: sharp corners, flammable materials and oil heating stoves, while avoiding the use of candles in the decoration of bedrooms.
• It is preferable to choose blankets, sheets and curtains from natural materials, such as: cotton, wool and silk, to keep young children away from factors that cause their allergies and any other distressing symptoms.
• It is necessary to choose bedrooms, in a way that suits the children when they reach school age in the future, while trying to find adaptable pieces of furniture, which help to change when necessary.
simple room for a child; It consists of a bed, pillows and colored sheets, with a set of colored boxes. The wall is decorated with cartoon-inspired drawings, in harmonious colors, with the rest of the furniture and accessories. Available in Vinilo infantil pollito Lolo
• It is necessary to pay attention to the lighting of children’s bedrooms, and to study the places and corners in which it is distributed, while staying away as much as possible from unstable floor lighting, or those that stand in the way of children, in order to avoid problems during movement and gameplay. It is also necessary to take care of the lighting near the place where the children study, and to ensure that it is sufficient and appropriate. Note that any confusion in the distribution of lighting can negatively affect the power of the eyes and expose them to defects.
• It is attractive to decorate children’s bedrooms with their drawings and arts and crafts, thus improving their self-confidence. This is how they leave their mark on the places in which they live.
• If the budget allocated for children’s bedroom decorations is modest, parents can master the use of paint, decoration with colorful drawings, or posters and pictures that make children happy and give free rein to their imagination.
A warm bedroom for a school-aged child, and his fondness for the dinosaur animal, which has become a main theme in the decoration plan, is clearly evident in the wallpaper, flooring, covers and other accessories. Available in Sian Zeng stores
• When a general “theme” is chosen for decoration, the task of designing children’s bedrooms becomes easier. For example, if the occupant of the room loves dinosaurs, this animal can be the main focus of the decoration plan, with the acquisition of accessories revolving around it.
• It is known that colors are the key to the success of any design in children’s bedrooms, therefore it is preferable to choose bright colors, such as orange, yellow, pink, green and purple, but the presence of three colors should not be exceeded . in space, so as not to fall into the circle of confusion and chaos. Among the tips related to choosing shades of soft (or neutral) colors, when you want quiet and simple decorations for children’s bedrooms.
• It is necessary to pay attention to the ventilation of children’s bedrooms, either by using shade curtains that are easy to lift, or those that children can control to open the windows, renew the air and the corners of refreshing the rooms from time to time.
Accessories in children’s bedrooms
A classic alarm clock with a dinosaur in the middle, while the hands are in bright red on a blue background. Available from the British Natural History Museum.
Table lighting in the shape of a small white lamb. Available at Lights4fun.
A square cotton pillow inspired by the novel “Paddington Bear” by British author Michael Bond. Available in vintage pillow stores.
A basket with a lid in the shape of a bear, made of woven natural fibers, and can be used for clothes or to store toys. Available in The Find Store.
For more on your health and beauty:
Tips for arranging electrical appliances in the kitchen
Small kitchen design tips